Ace-murderer234

Advise the next plat to the person above you

17,527 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, MrFudge said:

Hollow Knight. Great game and an incredibly satisfying challenge. 

The Banner Saga 

Fun turn based game and you're so close to that platinum.

22 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

The Banner Saga 

Fun turn based game and you're so close to that platinum.

Dead Space...

One of my favorites; a great game if you’re into the survival horror genre. Not too hard to platinum either. 

14 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Dead Space...

One of my favorites; a great game if you’re into the survival horror genre. Not too hard to platinum either. 

Far Cry 2 :)

21 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

Far Cry 2 :)

JAK AND DAXTER: THE PRECURSOR LEGACY

2 hours ago, ipp1997 said:

JAK AND DAXTER: THE PRECURSOR LEGACY

COD MW Remastered

5 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Maybe try going for Tales of Xillia. I'm not sure how much of a grind it'd be, but it looks like you got a lot of it out of the way already :D 

Edited by Suparichie123

13 minutes ago, Suparichie123 said:

Maybe try going for Tales of Xillia. I'm not sure how much of a grind it'd be, but it looks like you got a lot of it out of the way already :D 

inFamous: Second Son

You started Bloodborne, I suggest going back to it and platinum it :) Gem of a game! Definitely one of my favorites from all the games I've played on the PS4.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered

I'm not exactly sure what's keeping you from playing this game, whether you didn't like it or something happened.

I would advise skipping Brutal difficulty and the speedruns on the DLC if you don't care about fully completing your games. But.... while Crushing is hard in a couple spots, it's really not all that bad.

I definitely had fun with this one. Good platinum to go for, so I would jump on it.

Dark Souls Remastered

An excellent remaster of a great game. Definitely worth sinking time into and playing.

Well Spaz I say go for Super Meat Boy since It one trophy left. It might be a total pain In The ass but It gonna be worth It

15 minutes ago, DocVoltacon said:

Well Spaz I say go for Super Meat Boy since It one trophy left. It might be a total pain In The ass but It gonna be worth It

Dark souls 2

It's the best souls game, in my opinion, I know that combat can be a bit of a pain sometimes but the level design is 👌. Platinum is also the easiest in the series.

8 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Dark souls 2

It's the best souls game, in my opinion, I know that combat can be a bit of a pain sometimes but the level design is 1f44c.png. Platinum is also the easiest in the series.

But Darksoul 2 does have online Trophy In It ? Cause Online player base are kinda dead here I am kinda afraid to never plat due the online trophy. Also I recommend to play Nioh Nice game the gameplay does remind of Souls games

7 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

Kingdom Hearts :D 

I'd recommend Dragon Age: Origins! It's a great RPG with narrative replay value; however, it is a bit time-consuming

3 hours ago, ParkestNight said:

I'd recommend Dragon Age: Origins! It's a great RPG with narrative replay value; however, it is a bit time-consuming

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

PS: Do you use PS Now at all, Parkest Night? I recognize quite a few games on your profile that are available on it.

38 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

PS: Do you use PS Now at all, Parkest Night? I recognize quite a few games on your profile that are available on it.

Fallout Shelter

it might take a while, but with knowledge of knowing what to do and realizing that you can reroll Lunchboxes and Pet Carriers into your favor, it is not difficult at all

18 minutes ago, UnboundedCash99 said:

Fallout Shelter

it might take a while, but with knowledge of knowing what to do and realizing that you can reroll Lunchboxes and Pet Carriers into your favor, it is not difficult at all

BioShock! I still haven't played this myself, but most everyone who has only has good things to say about it!

59 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

I do use PSNow! It has a lot of great games and it has let me play games I otherwise would not have even considered. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

On 14.11.2019 at 10:37 PM, Baranov_925 said:

COD MW Remastered

Done😁. 

1 hour ago, ParkestNight said:

BioShock! I still haven't played this myself, but most everyone who has only has good things to say about it!

I do use PSNow! It has a lot of great games and it has let me play games I otherwise would not have even considered. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Lego marvel superheroes😊