Advise the next plat to the person above you

27 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Dreams. A fun and easy platinum that might get you into creating. If not, then there’s still an easy, ultra-rare platinum trophy awaiting!

Goat Simulator, its really easy, only hard one i had a difficult time with was for the Flappy Goat trophy

On 10/5/2020 at 9:15 AM, LancashireLad87 said:

Rocket League, not sure how difficult the rest of the trophies you need are but you seem to be getting through it.

Either Wet or Mirror's Edge. Two of my favorite games and I just recently went back to platinum them both. They'll get frustrating at moments but be patient and you can do it!

Edited by irishmonkey77
Typo
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, irishmonkey77 said:

Either Wet or Mirror's Edge. Two of my favorite games and I just recently went back to platinum them both. They'll get frustrating at moments but be patient and you can do it!

God of War 2 is a pretty fun plat, you should knock that one out.

Edited by bikeman223

34 minutes ago, funboy1246 said:

gotta get back and finish up god of war. looks like ya barely touched it

You know it's crazy cuz I actually put in like 12 or so hours but the trophies definitely don't show that haha. I'm planning on going back to plat it this winter though ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Super_Mep said:

You know it's crazy cuz I actually put in like 12 or so hours but the trophies definitely don't show that haha. I'm planning on going back to plat it this winter though 1f60e.png

TC: The Division, I really liked that game playing it together with two friends. 

1 hour ago, Super_Mep said:

I guess Thumper. Took awhile to find a game you haven't finished yet ?

Yeah definitely lol the only reason why I haven't finished thumper yet because I am waiting to get a psvr for that game that's why it's not completed xD!!!!

Edited by Megatritionsts
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, VakaVG said:

SLY 2: BAND OF THIEVES (PS3) seems like a pretty easy platinum

You have so many good unfinished games, so i choose from the ones that are almost done
Go for Fortnite, you are almost there
But if you want to grab a quick one then Detroit:Become Human is pretty straightforward.

• Like 1