Advise the next plat to the person above you

LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes, really easy :platinum:, so you should go back to that!

The Last of Us :D it's not hard and it's so much fun!

The Last of Us? I already platted it. Unless it's the DLCs, until I get 100%. I know, I got the plat at 62%, which is weird. The most weird % is getting a Platinum in DRIVECLUB :o (Excluding the DLCs of course).

Edited by ee28max

Mirrors Edge. Such a great game in My opinion.

My guess is that you stopped playing during the chapter 2 speedrun and haven't played since (I wouldn't blame you since its probably one of the hardest chapters lol). If that's the case,I'd recommend watching a guy called "ovendonkey". He's done some great tutorials on every chapter and they're sure to help with the speedruns.

Thanks for the tip.

Although the real reason i stopped was because I got wrap up in life issues. Well that and I was doing the Dead Space 2 run and its not exactly healthy to be frustrated doing two different and difficult games

Anyway, Hitman Absolution, You're almost done

• Like 1

you have some nice plats. gate_guard, i envy your tales of xillia, NNK, and P4G plats. xD

from your trophy list i'd suggest muramasa rebirth and dragon's crown in particular. ;p loved all 3 vanillaware games, got all the plats. ;'D but some people these games might not be their style but i loved them all. (talking about odin sphere as well lol.)

lately idk what i want to play, i go through that phase quite often after i play and platinum a bunch of games, there are many games in my backlog, some not even in my trophy list. but once i finish some games i try games i have/or had interest in before and its like ugh. not sure what exactly i want to play from so many choices and i tend to leave my absurdly long ones for last while getting through shorter ones. i want to focus on at least one more longer one this year if i could lol.

• Like 1

i've been thinking about that game quite a bit lately. xD i think it might have been a few years ago i got it, but found it quite difficult. i kept failing and repeating many of the missions constantly and getting bad scores after playing for about 10 hours. not sure what i was doing wrong. ;'c but its so different, that i've had it on my mind. lol.

i'd recommend dragon's dogma from your list. one of those games i tried for a few hours and was meh about, till a month later i said i'd chance it since its so highly praised. really glad i did that was one of this funnest weeks with games i had this year back in july. its really worth it when you get further. ;p

Teslagrad... you are so close to the end and it is a great little game.. looking at the trophies I am guessing you got fed up with Protective Father... my advice is take it really slow and forget about trying to get that scroll on the first attempt until you open up the shortcut later on... then you can make repeated attempts easily and with a bit of practice you will get it