Advise the next plat to the person above you

11-11 Memories Re-Told.

Overall an easy platinum but also a different gaming experience than most out there with its unique art style and story. I enjoyed my time with that game and can't recall anything too troublesome at all.

5 minutes ago, Duffcar said:

11-11 Memories Re-Told.

Overall an easy platinum but also a different gaming experience than most out there with its unique art style and story. I enjoyed my time with that game and can't recall anything too troublesome at all.

Far Cry Primal. Easy plat and I thought it was a fun game in an interesting setting. Far Cry with out the guns, and lots of killer animals. 

14 hours ago, Don_carlito94 said:

You’ve completed most of your games but I’d say Darksiders 3 since that’s the one you’ve left behind.. for now

I am gonna say two different games. One is The Last of Us Remastered because that's a joy to platinum (Once you get good). The online is fun too, so I highly recommend doing it before the online gets shut down.

But also Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. I recently redid the online trophies on PS4 (Already have the PS3 platinum) and it's not very easy to find players but you should be able to find enough to get through the trophies. Definitely needa do that before it's too late. Since the online will only get more scarce. (Which is a shame because AC Online is so much better than it has any right to be)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jake-TheGreat97 said:

Resident Evil 3.

I would do DOOM (2016) . It's so much fun playing this game!

10 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

you have a lot of games on 0% not sure if you plan on playing them again? I would say those

I see you have not played a single Final Fantasy game so I would advise you to play Final Fantasy VII Remake from PS+ and plat it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WilliamJB17 said:

Ratchet & Clank!! It is on my hit-list and am really enjoying it

You should go back and Platinum Persona 4 and Persona 5. You are basically there to get the Platinum! Might as well finish it. 

You should follow this quote.

"If you give up before your goal has been reached, you are a "quitter." A QUITTER NEVER WINS AND A WINNER NEVER QUITS". Lift this sentence out, write it on a piece of paper in letters an inch high, and place it where you will see it every night before you go to sleep, and every morning before you go to work".  

2 minutes ago, Shinjiitsu said:

You should go back and Platinum Persona 4 and Persona 5. You are basically there to get the Platinum! Might as well finish it. 

"If you give up before your goal has been reached, you are a "quitter." A QUITTER NEVER WINS AND A WINNER NEVER QUITS". Lift this sentence out, write it on a piece of paper in letters an inch high, and place it where you will see it every night before you go to sleep, and every morning before you go to work".  

dont really know what games you like, but maybe god of war would be fun. or finish the games you have 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shinjiitsu said:

For both lists, it is the "Catch the fish" trophies that scare me! But I do plan on going back to nab those at some point!

• Like 1