Advise the next plat to the person above you

19 hours ago, Deep_Space_5D said:

Finish up God of War: Ascension. Could get it done in a day easy!

Fallout 4 if you're willing to give it another go. I recently went back and finished it off after a long hiatus and enjoyed my time with it for the most part.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trozenator said:

Wheel of Fortune, or Katamari Forever! Also Portal

I'd love to plat portal 2 but I'm locked out of it as I never got all of the co-op trophies before steam went down. ?

Wheel of fortune will get done sometime soon. Katamari Forever... Idk that one trophy might be my plat blocker. 

For you I'll recommend LA Noire. You've already made great progress towards it and it's a really good game.

19 minutes ago, roosta_141 said:

God of War. 
It’s such an incredible game, you won’t regret it. 

Crash Bandicoot 4, you have 1 through 3 already, finish the set! Maybe even CTR if you feeling it

17 minutes ago, G4Knight said:

Yeah, I remember the I Read You Like A Book trophy being a bit annoying. Doable though.

Spiderman: Miles Morales, you seem to already own it, it's not too difficult nor long and it's a _*LOT*_ of fun

(Replied to both as you both seemed to reply to guy above around same time 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, G4Knight said:

I’ve been waiting for some of the crash problems to be fixed. Maybe it has.

I have to agree with others saying Miles Morales, I had no issues with it at all and it's a good game! But my definite pick would be Nier Automata, I loved every aspect of that game and think it's so well executed, its a great game and a great plat to have as well ?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I have to agree with others saying Miles Morales, I had no issues with it at all and it's a good game! But my definite pick would be Nier Automata, I loved every aspect of that game and think it's so well executed, its a great game and a great plat to have as well 1f44d.png

Destiny. You’re only missing a few trophies. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Destiny. You’re only missing a few trophies. 

Finish that RE7 for sure. I suppose it's difficult by yourself due to all the jumps scares so either play it during the day/with lots of lights on and/or with a bunch of friends if possible.

Other than that AWESOME profile