Advise the next plat to the person above you

2 hours ago, Herbset said:

You only have games with no plat that u haven't touched in over a year, so what is the point of advising playing any of that shit. Try Yakuza series if you are up for a challenge. 

Also same goes for me, don't recommend me shit like Ratchet, no I'm obviously not gonna play anything i haven't touched in over a year so be realistic.

I have to recommend Horizon Zero Dawn, as it’s one of my favourite PS4 games. 
Allow yourself to become immersed in the story, I’m sure you will have a great time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SirJacobFlames said:

You've finished almost all your games great job!

I did see you haven't played very much of Jak II. Now I know the game can be difficult but it's still a good play.

I'd say Tera since it's very easy and fast to do alone, especially as a brawler.

Or Paladins before the servers are completely dead

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

I'd say Tera since it's very easy and fast to do alone, especially as a brawler.

Or Paladins before the servers are completely dead

You should go back to Red Dead 2, takes a long time but it's totally worth it, one of the greatest games ever imo, and you already finished the campaign and cleaned some mp trophies, so definitely consider going back to it, and why is Horizon zero dawn sitting at 0%? That's another great game.

Edited by Neptuos

4 minutes ago, Neptuos said:

You should go back to Red Dead 2, takes a long time but it's totally worth it, one of the greatest games ever imo, and you already finished the campaign and cleaned some mp trophies, so definitely consider going back to it, and why is Horizon zero dawn sitting at 0%? That's another great game.

I would say go back and finish Dark Souls III, and then go on and play Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Amazing game. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SkippiesBar said:

I would say go back and finish Dark Souls III, and then go on and play Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Amazing game. 

... bro, you already finished all the games.

I can't offer advise

38 minutes ago, jantrick2 said:

Yakuza 3

Outriders - I recently just earned the Platinum and can say it is a fun 25-30 hour Platinum when it comes to looter shooters. There is no real challenge unless you up the difficulty which you can do at any point and I can say the game world looks so beautiful on PS5 ☺️

9 minutes ago, ShahinMiah said:

Outriders - I recently just earned the Platinum and can say it is a fun 25-30 hour Platinum when it comes to looter shooters. There is no real challenge unless you up the difficulty which you can do at any point and I can say the game world looks so beautiful on PS5 ☺️

You're practically done everything... I'd say Thief since you're basically right there anyways

2 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Rise of the Tomb Raider

LMAO, what??? I own it but haven’t started it yet, actually trying to Plat the TR & LC games in order of release. 

7 minutes ago, DuuItNowTTV said:

You're practically done everything... I'd say Thief since you're basically right there anyways

Until Dawn. It’s an easy (but frustrating) Plat. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

4 hours ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

Until Dawn. It’s an easy (but frustrating) Plat. 

Horizon is quite an easy plat and has just enough content so you complete the game before you start getting bored of it.

Edited by macrosdxc
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, macrosdxc said:

Horizon is quite an easy plat and has just enough content so you complete the game before you start getting bored of it.

Either Infamous Second Son since you don't have much left or if you want a fresh game to tackle then Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019). The latter is super easy and can be done in about 10 hours. Most enjoyable campaign Infinity Ward has done in a while too.

I'd say NieR: Automata- the game is pretty long factoring in all the endings, but its more than worth it in the end.

Spoiler

And, if there are any trophies you refuse to do, there's a method in game of getting any trophy without actually doing them normally ?

• Like 1