Advise the next plat to the person above you

58 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

I'd suggest Subnautica since it's very fast to get if you follow the guide with the command console.

I would recommend you to finish Spyro. It´s a pretty easy platinum and an really enjoyable game. Atleast for me because i played the original on PS ONE. Should´t take long either.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cassio_Legend said:

I would recommend you to finish Spyro. It´s a pretty easy platinum and an really enjoyable game. Atleast for me because i played the original on PS ONE. Should´t take long either.

See that you started God of War, just enjoy it and im sure you will get the platinum.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shikotei-kun said:

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. You're so close to it! I don't know how hard the Tech puzzles are.. but its rarity suggests very doable.

Today is the day. Go back and finish those drinking games on Watch Dogs and get that platinum! You’ve got this ?

Oh and while you’re at it, finish off Human Fall Flat DLC too!

5 minutes ago, storm7840 said:

God of war 1-3 on PS3! Rly fun plats.

you have so many games to pick from! but I will go with Horizon zero dawn, one of my favorites and first platinums that started my journey. Fun game with an easy plat!

On 5/27/2021 at 10:27 PM, Soneto said:

Hmm... Bioshock 1 Remastered 

You only have games with no plat that u haven't touched in over a year, so what is the point of advising playing any of that shit. Try Yakuza series if you are up for a challenge. 

Also same goes for me, don't recommend me shit like Ratchet, no I'm obviously not gonna play anything i haven't touched in over a year so be realistic.

11 minutes ago, Herbset said:

You only have games with no plat that u haven't touched in over a year, so what is the point of advising playing any of that shit. Try Yakuza series if you are up for a challenge. 

Also same goes for me, don't recommend me shit like Ratchet, no I'm obviously not gonna play anything i haven't touched in over a year so be realistic.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider.