Anyone know if they're going to add trophies for the MP DLC?

I LOVED this game on the PS3 till I completed all the singleplayer trophies and started on the MP trophies and found out almost all of the MP trophies are glitched..

You had to complete all the stages in 1 go... without losing on any stage or you have to start all over again... And also if anyone's connection dropped...it would freeze everyone else..

Then they turned off the servers for the PS3 version.. And the X360 was still running and it was easier to obtain a 100%...

Yeah, will be holding off on this till I found out how the online is.. 

With the amount of time I spent on trying to get the MP trophies.. I Platinumed Battlefied Bad Company TWICE on 2 different accounts.. That's how bad the MP was for that damn game..

Whoever thinks MP is coming is a fool. The whole point of this re-release was to give it a small graphical bump and celebrate the games 10th anniversary. It was released cheap for a reason. $30 for a niche title isn't going to afford the devs a server. Those things cost money and manpower to maintain. Many re-releases have come out over the years missing MP with the devs saying stuff like "oh if it sells well, we can add MP back in". 

It isn't coming, just enjoy the easy platinum and be on your way. This is a great re-release, its hardly even a remaster as the graphical update hardly makes the game look different.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Spraragen88 said:

Whoever thinks MP is coming is a fool. The whole point of this re-release was to give it a small graphical bump and celebrate the games 10th anniversary. It was released cheap for a reason. $30 for a niche title isn't going to afford the devs a server. Those things cost money and manpower to maintain. Many re-releases have come out over the years missing MP with the devs saying stuff like "oh if it sells well, we can add MP back in". 

It isn't coming, just enjoy the easy platinum and be on your way. This is a great re-release, its hardly even a remaster as the graphical update hardly makes the game look different.

i do hope it wont come cause we dont need multiplayers

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently it'll come in with a patch at a later date . According to this source,  https://deadentertainment.com/2019/06/09/multiplayer-for-ghostbusters-the-video-game-remastered-being-rebuilt-from-the-ground-up/

Honestly I hope they do add in the trophies. I really wanted to play this on the ps3 but never got the chance to , really enjoyed the singleplayer on this remake so this would be a plus .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2020 at 11:35 PM, Akrioz said:

I just hope it won't happen at this point. Can't see it achieve any kind of popularity to be a profitable investment anyway. 

Without MP, all you got to do with the game is play through the story mode. Multiplayer helps the game extend it's lifespan. Without MP, all you have is the story. And that gets old fast.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2019 at 5:16 AM, GT-LegendXO said:

Apparently it'll come in with a patch at a later date . According to this source,  https://deadentertainment.com/2019/06/09/multiplayer-for-ghostbusters-the-video-game-remastered-being-rebuilt-from-the-ground-up/

Honestly I hope they do add in the trophies. I really wanted to play this on the ps3 but never got the chance to , really enjoyed the singleplayer on this remake so this would be a plus .

You dodged a bullet..

MP was an atrocity on the PS3, but was great on the 360. 

I will only be ok with MP if they actually make this work this time around and dont do all 4 levels in 1 go... 

That was HORRIBLE.. 

Edited by The_Mighty_Ducks
I'm dyslexic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Did some kind of multiplayer or coop mode get added to this?

No. None of the remastered games this generation received their original multiplayer components.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

No. None of the remastered games this generation received their original multiplayer components.

Awh, bummer. Would’ve been nice to play this with friends, regardless I’m still getting this. Guess I’ll have to play it solo then. Its on discount, yay~