Trophy thoughts?

Because nothing is more relevant in 2019 than Ice Age, huh? I gave up on the series after the third one. Although, if it's decent and the price is right... who knows? I've got a fondness for games with wintry settings, anyways.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AK-1138 said:

Because nothing is more relevant in 2019 than Ice Age, huh? I gave up on the series after the third one. Although, if it's decent and the price is right... who knows? I've got a fondness for games with wintry settings, anyways.

You should give a chance to the last one, decent,  not as awful as the 4th one. 

• Like 1

Game is developed by a studio which made pretty good Oddworld: New 'N' Tasty, so they know how to make a good platform game. It looks good on trailer with loads of funny characters.

First Ice Age was great movie, but sequels were much less serious. I can't remember much moments from them whereas I remember almost every moment from first film.

I'd pick the game to refresh my memories and grab a platinum of probable range 60-70%, but I think it's still too expensive for a game like this. Maybe one day on sale it'll be worth getting. And then there's the feeling of playing game based on kids movie... (but I guess it's no less shameful than playing your average cheap-plat game like My Name is Mayo or Little Adventure on a Prairie).

Edited by Spinosaurus Rex

23 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Actually is 40, i thought it was going to be 30. There lots of games at that price nowadays.

That price figure works out considering it's about £30 here. The cheapest place I've seen to to get it in the UK is here for £27.95, with 1-2 day delivery, which is free.

https://www.thegamecollection.net/ice-age-scrat-s-nutty-adventure-ps4/?sqr=ice age&

5 hours ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

That price figure works out considering it's about £30 here. The cheapest place I've seen to to get it in the UK is here for £27.95, with 1-2 day delivery, which is free.

https://www.thegamecollection.net/ice-age-scrat-s-nutty-adventure-ps4/?sqr=ice age&

Thank you. I'm from USA. I'll just wait for a drop later, enjoy the game ?