PS Plus November 2019 Prediction

MubbashirMania

13 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Since ps now dropped its price I really don't see why anybody would care. My sub ends next month I think and I'll just be getting free ps now subs every week (well, until Sony backtracks on their censorship policy, then I'll just buy the yearly sub to save the slight inconvenience of making a new primary on my system).

Does PS Now allow you to play online (I wouldn’t think so)?  

95% of us (my estimate I know) enjoy some games that have online multiplayer so really no option other than PS Plus.  The monthly games offered are merely an extra benefit.

Edited by djb5f

1 minute ago, TurtlePM said:

No, they aren’t. I pay the Plus service for Games mostly, the Online is an Extra to me. I rarely use it, unless I need to boost some trophies... that’s why I’m a subscriber since it’s release on PS3, where every month was worthy ;) 

There's also the sales, which if you take advantage of from time to time, you can save a lot on. Quite often buying a single month allows you to save money on deals you may want, but it's much cheaper in the long run to just have a full year of PS+, especially if you bought on sale before price went up etc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

Mass Effect: Andromeda and Fallout 76

Not fallout 76 that game is a waste even if it is given for free... No offence but the game is trash

37 minutes ago, StingX2 said:

Put my money down on Watch Dogs 2 or an Assassins Creed. Ubisoft is itching to give one away

An assassin creed game would be nice... Maybe unity or syndicate

2 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

1: this would prevent a bunch of useless threads being created.

2: easy to track (January to December) 

3. Fun event without a lot of effort on anyone's behalf.

I approve :)

I also approve ... Plus the game part is even awesome... Kudos to the idea man

3 hours ago, DaivRules said:

This COULD be made into a game thread where someone

• gets Points for picking the game
  • less points for picking a game in the same series
  • less points for picking the same developer
  • less points for picking the same publisher
  • Penalties for ??? (Maybe not selecting games at all?)
  • Bonus points the further away from the games being announced the prediction is

And we track the points throughout the year.

If someone is interested in organizing this, I might be interested in donating a prize to the annual winner.

Go for it... I am in

21 minutes ago, SeniorRicketts said:

imagine we get ps 1 2 and 3 games that would be worth 60 bucks

The complaints when we got PSP games were on Plus because they didn't have trophies does not bode well for PS1, PS2 games on Plus. And since they could have kept PS3 Plus games going, but chose to remove them also does not bode well for them bringing it back. The hate they'd get for that would be monumental.

Sony's better route would be just add one/two PS5 game(s) and keep chugging along.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MMDE said:

There's also the sales, which if you take advantage of from time to time, you can save a lot on. Quite often buying a single month allows you to save money on deals you may want, but it's much cheaper in the long run to just have a full year of PS+, especially if you bought on sale before price went up etc.

I would say that I'd take advantage of PS+ sales as well but then I thought: I only buy digital games if there isn't a physical copy in the EU available (excluding stupid Limited Run and other shit). Most sales are the SAME across the years, some of them are "fake" sales (Like Diablo 3 DLC which costed 6.99€ and later sales were always 8-10€). I take sales from PSN overall more often then PS+ exclusive sales. There good for the Exclusive PS4 games, but all those game I already own physically.

I use more often the Save Cloud then Online features, actually :o

37 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

I would say that I'd take advantage of PS+ sales as well but then I thought: I only buy digital games if there isn't a physical copy in the EU available (excluding stupid Limited Run and other shit). Most sales are the SAME across the years, some of them are "fake" sales (Like Diablo 3 DLC which costed 6.99€ and later sales were always 8-10€). I take sales from PSN overall more often then PS+ exclusive sales. There good for the Exclusive PS4 games, but all those game I already own physically.

I use more often the Save Cloud then Online features, actually :o

It's all about the digital-only games.

21 hours ago, djb5f said:

95% of us (my estimate I know) enjoy some games that have online multiplayer so really no option other than PS Plus.  The monthly games offered are merely an extra benefit.

It lets you play online for any game you either stream or download I believe. So if you are playing a Now game Plus isn't needed at all. Good call though, I have no interest in online multiplayer so didn't consider that.

20 minutes ago, terminatorx0606 said:

Somewhere else.

Alright, well, that'd be among one of the most disappointing entries to the IGC, as the game has been discounted and put on sale numerous times since its release at the onset of this generation back in 2013. Game is $20 and even cheaper if you're a gamer who entertains buying used games.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:24 PM, djb5f said:

You don't need PS+ to play PS Now games online. From Sony's FAQ page:

"In addition, you can enjoy PS4 and PS3 multiplayer games online through PS Now without a PlayStation Plus subscription. PS Plus is required for online multiplayer access for PS4 and PS3 games outside of the PS Now service."

3 hours ago, Vergil said:

Hopefully not a shooter. Maybe something different, like say fighting game :) or a shmup like Nex Machina! 

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

Nex Machina would be nice, if it doesn't happen i hope it goes on sale soon.

We already got Nex Machina on plus previously

Edited by DaivRules