Star Wars Fallen Order Trophy Thoughts?

RamiALJ

18 minutes ago, Bungles--Finger said:

Probably late Tues/Wed this week. Correct me if i’m wrong, but I believe EA are not keen on giving out review copies earlier than a few days before release. 

Will be keeping an eye on what reviewers say as i’m picking the game up this week regardless, but interested to see how its received.

Seems like the review copies went out on Friday, 1 week ahead.

After playing Titanfall 2, I'm really interested to see what Respawn prepared for us.

2 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Seems like the review copies went out on Friday, 1 week ahead.

After playing Titanfall 2, I'm really interested to see what Respawn prepared for us.

Ahh right ok cool, didn’t play the Titanfall games, but yeh looking forward to this. It’s the reason why i’ve been procrastinating about what backlog games to play to tie me over until Friday! Lol.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

I can live with that personally.  Also, nice to see other people playing Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom.  It is one of my favorite games of the past year.

Got the Monster Boy Plat this morning and I enjoyed it even if it got a bit tedious near the end. The music was my favorite part of the game though. 

As for Fallen Order, I'm fairly confident it will garner mostly good reviews. I have faith in Respawn after really enjoying both Titanfalls. 

Edited by Killbomb

Super glad there's no difficulty trophies, i'll definitely play it on normal. It is weird there's no trophy guide up yet, usually Powerpyx has one up like a day before the game comes out. I preordered and it's ready to go, but i'm not playing it until I beat Pokemon Sword, so there should be a guide up by then.

2 minutes ago, Pokedude97 said:

Super glad there's no difficulty trophies, i'll definitely play it on normal. It is weird there's no trophy guide up yet, usually Powerpyx has one up like a day before the game comes out. I preordered and it's ready to go, but i'm not playing it until I beat Pokemon Sword, so there should be a guide up by then.

EA didn't give us any early access codes this time (they were super strict about this game because of spoilers) so I only got a copy from the shop on Wednesday and have been playing/writing at the same time.

Check back in an hour ;)

57 minutes ago, Darth_Krid said:

EA didn't give us any early access codes this time (they were super strict about this game because of spoilers) so I only got a copy from the shop on Wednesday and have been playing/writing at the same time.

Check back in an hour ;)

Ah cool, gotcha.

1 hour ago, Darth_Krid said:

Check back in an hour ;)

Quick question.  About how long is the game?

Thanks.  ?

31 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

Quick question.  About how long is the game?

Thanks.  1f642.png

Story is 15-20 hours, collectible clean up probably the same again. It's very like the 2018 God of War in terms of being semi open world and a Metroidvania approach to areas/collectibles.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Darth_Krid said:

Story is 15-20 hours, collectible clean up probably the same again. It's very like the 2018 God of War in terms of being semi open world and a Metroidvania approach to areas/collectibles.

Interesting, one of the critic reviews on Metacritic said the story was 6-10 hrs long.

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

Interesting, one of the critic reviews on Metacritic said the story was 6-10 hrs long.

Most reviews I've checked stated that it's around 20 hours if you main focus on the story stuff. 6-10 hours for those that played Story difficulty. Those that play on Jedi master or Grandmaster difficulty might take around 25-30 hours

2 hours ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Most reviews I've checked stated that it's around 20 hours if you main focus on the story stuff. 6-10 hours for those that played Story difficulty. Those that play on Jedi master or Grandmaster difficulty might take around 25-30 hours

I'm playing on Jedi Master because I wanted some challenge and that seemed like the most balanced difficulty. Very glad there are no missables!