[NA] Black Friday | Ends 12/3 8am PT

SiC

Wondering if Anthem is worth it at that price... Otherwise, Castle Crashers, Raiden V and Road Redemption are tempting, but I was really hoping for indie, digital-only titles, not the same old AAA that are going to be discounted everywhere.

• Like 1

getting the plus membership and assassin creed odyssey ultimate edition (might as well pay the 5$ more for some extra stuff).

this leaves me free to choose for this upcoming week since the cards i bought from costco came in handy.

Edited by lordguwa

8 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

How is the vr version shit? You clearly haven’t played it because it’s quite amazing in it. Basically the same exact game but you are actually in the game. Just because you can’t afford vr doesn’t make it shit fyi.

I mean yeah. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has a VR version too, so you can stack that game three times just like LA Noire. 

I don’t see the point in having some older games with a VR version. If you love it that’s great. But the PS4 version of LA Noire, with PS4 Pro 4K resolution, that’s good enough. 

Just sort of meh. If the regular PS4 version would of been put on sale I probably would of bought it.

Edited by Spaz

7 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I mean yeah. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has a VR version too, so you can stack that game three times just like LA Noire. 

I don’t see the point in having some older games with a VR version. If you love it that’s great. But the PS4 version of LA Noire, with PS4 Pro 4K resolution, that’s good enough. 

Just sort of meh. If the regular PS4 version would of been put on sale I probably would of bought it.

What does stacking have to do with anything? It’s a completely different experience in vr from its flat screen counter part. You clearly haven’t ever tried vr judging by that statement.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

What does stacking have to do with anything? It’s a completely different experience in vr from its flat screen counter part. You clearly haven’t ever tried vr judging by that statement.

I’ve tried VR in the past on the PC. I have very bad motion sickness, so VR probably isn’t something that’s good for me. 

I might pick up some of the sims4 dlc like the island one which is 40 when not on sale and a way out. Been looking to just enjoy a game like the sims 4 on break from trophy hunting 

Edited by lucky0ne16

Bought FC new Dawn for $20 :). 

Will wait for a better sale for Skyrim ps4 and shadow of the tomb Raider. I feel like I can nab a physical copy for $20 and then sell it for about 1/4 or 1/3 of the price for Skyrim once I'm done with it. 

As for shadow of the tomb Raider definitive edition it can definitely get cheaper down the line. I can see the physical copy being $20-30 eventually and once again I tend to sell my games after I finish them so I can probably play both Skyrim and tomb Raider for $10-15 each! 

• Like 1

Ended up getting Madden 20 and Persona 5 (for now lol). But I’m going to pull myself back until Black Friday to see the physical sales. Definitely will be getting the newest ESO upgrade as well as For Honor Marching Fire expansion.

Edited by kidson2004
Grammar mistake lol
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

You forgot who you're talking to. Spaz is the king of talking about something he knows nothing about

• Like 2

On 11/21/2019 at 10:34 PM, Spaz said:

I just love how Ubisoft managed to offer an Ultimate Edition for Far Cry: New Dawn for $129.99 for fucks sake, and even with the Black Friday deal you still have to pay $38.99 for it. 

It comes with the Deluxe edition of New Dawn, plus the Gold edition of Far Cry 5, which includes all of it's DLCs. At $38.99, it's a damn good price. 

• Like 4

On 11/24/2019 at 8:01 PM, PooPooBlast said:

On second thought, I won't grab days gone. I can see it becoming a PlayStation greatest hits game which means it'll end up as $20 base price. Add a sale to that in the future and well.. it'll be helluva lot cheaper. 

I went ahead and grabbed a physical copy at Meijer, since they have it for $5 less. Not a very big chain of stores, though. Figure it won't hit $10 until next Black Friday, when they have this kind of sale again. 

12 hours ago, salim_haddad12 said:

they've charge me an extra 10% while buying games on checkout. the same happened with you guys ?

Many states charge tax on PSN, so I am guessing that's what that is. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

I went ahead and grabbed a physical copy at Meijer, since they have it for $5 less. Not a very big chain of stores, though. Figure it won't hit $10 until next Black Friday, when they have this kind of sale again

Nice! Enjoy! Also I should clarify that I'm looking at CAD dollars. $20 CAD would be great for me. It's right now $25 CAD digital and I'm not dying to play it tbh and so it's not like I'm going to play it ASAP when I get the game. It'll be a couple of months after purhase so I can wait! 

Also $15 US is equal to $19.95 CAD which is equal to $20 CAD pretty much :). 

Basically I'm waiting for it to be PlayStation greatest hits so that physical copy is $20 without a sale plus I'd be able to sell it afterwards for like $5-7? $13-15 for days gone isn't bad! Yea I'm a cheap ass gamer :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Nice! Enjoy! Also I should clarify that I'm looking at CAD dollars. $20 CAD would be great for me. It's right now $25 CAD digital and I'm not dying to play it tbh and so it's not like I'm going to play it ASAP when I get the game. It'll be a couple of months after purhase so I can wait! 

Also $15 US is equal to $19.95 CAD which is equal to $20 CAD pretty much :). 

Basically I'm waiting for it to be PlayStation greatest hits so that physical copy is $20 without a sale plus I'd be able to sell it afterwards for like $5-7? $13-15 for days gone isn't bad! Yea I'm a cheap ass gamer :P

Yeah, I don't blame you. I wasn't going to spend $20 on it, myself, since I don't really need it. But since that store had it for $15, and it will only get $5 cheaper at most, went ahead and got one. But they're only in a few states, and definitely not up in Canada. :P

There's a website for that. :ninja: And Greatest Hits are $20 up there? Figured they'd be a bit more, since your games usually aren't priced exactly the same. Lol. $20 is what they are here without a sale.

7 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Yeah, I don't blame you. I wasn't going to spend $20 on it, myself, since I don't really need it. But since that store had it for $15, and it will only get $5 cheaper at most, went ahead and got one. But they're only in a few states, and definitely not up in Canada. :P

There's a website for that. :ninja: And Greatest Hits are $20 up there? Figured they'd be a bit more, since your games usually aren't priced exactly the same. Lol. $20 is what they are here without a sale.

Honestly it depends. U4 is $29.99, uncharted the collection and lost legacy are $20. Doom is $26.99 lol. 

But yea the price range seems to be $20-30 I guess. 

But regardless I can see the game getting cheaper at least here anyway is all I was saying! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cronopio-- said:

What do you guys recommend between Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition and Mortal Kombat 11? I want them both but I can only buy one :(

Probably MHW:IME

MK always have komplete edition. Mind as well wait fir that April next year for 30$

Maybe even less like 24.99.