Do you have a lot of sealed games?

Talic007

Ok so I looked on my profile and I have like 500+ games linked to my psn but the sad thing is half or more of my disc games are still sealed I get in a really big habit of buying a game because it looks cool or I support them or in hopes that I will play the game down the road. Now looking back at my stack it just keeps on growing. At least back then I would go as far to open the game install it for the trophy list then not play the game and now I have tons of games at 0% or one trophy... fml

He did say that he used to open games, install them so they showed as 0% but now he doesn't even do that, they just remain sealed and not installed at all, did I get that right?

Anyway, yes, I have lots of sealed games. No point in installing them until I've got time to experience them, otherwise they take up valuable storage space.

In short I think most of us are guilty of having a backlog that has gotten out of control. I'm at 155 games not yet begun.

Only like 3 or 4. Mainly because I buy my disc games online and 9 times out of 10 when it arrives in the mail, the disc is loose in the case, so even if I don't play it right away, I have to open it and set the disc back....it drives me crazy. 

Only 2 off the top of my head right now, I know are still sealed is Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Agents of Mayhem. I'm pretty sure there's at least one other. 

EDIT: Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is still sealed too. 

Edited by Viper

Not sure why people struggled with this thread so much initially. xD  I have a ton of sealed games.

One, because I buy a lot of limited print/limited run games where the window to buy them is short and value-wise it makes sense to keep them sealed until I really plan to play them.

Two, because I get an itchy trigger finger with games despite still waiting for deals usually and end up waiting to play them.  It's not the best practice since most games ALWAYS seem to get even cheaper... but there's a small group of retail releases that unintentionally end up out of stock across the board and get tough to find for a reasonable price because they anticipate low sales and publish so few copies.  So I try to find a balance between waiting for sales and not waiting too long to be safe.

Edited by Dreakon13