How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

I once had more than 1500, but I am working on lowering this number for quite a while.

Not sure, if I can get below 400, as there are quite a few unfinished games in my list that I've already sold.

There are only three games I've bought last year that I've not 100%ed, one of them because of DLC that I don't own yet.

My goal is to 100% every game I buy/rent. My completion rate went up from 82% in september to 89% now :)

658! Not bad but I added two games to my collection so I could make Tearaway PS Vita my 100th game which I'm getting tomorrow and will start and play it as soon as I receive it and I won't backlog it and will plat it in 1 day so that added about 22 unearned trophies to my collection. :( They are Papo and Yo and Machinairum and both are on PS3. But after I platinum Tearaway, I'll 100% those 2 games instantly!

7,303 unearned trophies while I only have 1,394 trophies.

As you can see, there are a lot of games that I start and play normally without trophies in mind (usually ends up to be 40% to 60%-ish if I finish it), those that I start but don't finish because something came up (30%-ish), and plenty of games that I start and never touch again (thanks PSNow) (<10%, if not 0). 

My goal during summer break is to get another month of PSNow and at least turn some of these F's into E's. 

9K3zCZQ.png

unearned trophies

31 / 158 games completed

... And the disparity along with the unearned trophies will only get bigger because I can't bring myself to go back to some of the crap that left their E branding on my trophy profile and I'm certain many more games in the future will either disappoint me or lose my interest. That's not to say that I haven't enjoyed all of the games that I haven't earned platinums on. Far from it, when it comes to trophies, I prefer quality over quantity.

Platinums happen to be a byproduct of the worth that I find in a video game as I don't hunt for them, per se.

Nice to finally get back over the 50% completion mark, though. But I'm not above allowing a game to install its trophy set only for me to subsequently abandon any plans towards completing it for the sake of said trophies.  :P

Pretty poor. 384 from 14 games. Now that I'm finally playing semi regularly I'll maybe go for trophies I think I'll enjoy chasing over the next few weeks before I buy anything new. There's not much I feel like platinuming in my collection with the exception of MGS3 so I doubt I'll be improving a lot, if at all  :P