How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

On 1/31/2017 at 7:29 AM, Edunstar84 said:

I was able to get it down to 797 within the month. Working on a long, grindy game at the moment. Hope to pick up some speed in February and March.

753 now. Platted a grindy game so my numbers didn't go down as much as I wanted it to. Joined a few backlog events so hopefully in April, I can get it down to 600.

On 4/6/2016 at 3:41 PM, Komrade_Konrad said:

4,723 and growing because I'm terrible at finishing games.  That said, it's something I'm working on and have 100% completion on 6 of my past 10 purchases.  PS+ is one of the main reasons my backlog is so huge.  No joke, I have about 100 more games from PS+ or sales that don't even show up on PSNP because I haven't installed them, so I'd bet money that my true unearned trophy number is over 9000 (sorrynotsorry).

It's been about a year since I posted this, and I was surprised to see that my unearned trophies have actually gone down!  Sitting at 4659 unearned trophies despite adding probably a couple dozen games over the past year.  Guess my attack on the backlog is paying off some!

Edited by Komrade_Konrad
Fixed double post.

Started this profile last month because of how many unearned trophies I had on my original profile, and how many of them I wouldn't be able to acquire because I don't have access to most of the games anymore. Currently sitting at 265 unearned trophies, which isn't too bad, but I could do better. I hope to never surpass 350.

Edited by TBostonFC
Missed a word...Gg me no re

On 12/3/2016 at 8:39 PM, jaehyun1009 said:

1114 right now.

Despite looking close to 1000, I doubt I'll get there in short time without hiding trophies.

Fast forward 3 months and now I'm at 944 :D

Will most likely go below 900 by next month... or hopefully. At least I've come fair way from when it was at 1300 or so when I first registered my profile here.

On 25/02/2017 at 0:55 PM, aimeraya said:

only 2.

Regret that in 2012's summer i put NG3 away to play other games. In 2013's October i had to initialize my PS3 the consequence was that i lost all my savedata of NG3. Never tried to play NG3 since that horrible moment.

That's why now i just focus only 1 game at one time so i can make my completion to 99.99% in someday.

Just looked at your trophy list and all I've got to say is WOW! So impressive ?

Myself I've got 111 unearned trophies, I do have some games which I'm going to go back and hopefully try to complete this year as my wish is to have 75- unearned trophies by when the years up.

1139 right now.

But working hard to get it down, as it was over 1300 at the beginning of the year.

Goal is to get it under 500 and keep it that way, but that will take the rest of year to achieve that(best case scenario).

And the backlog just keeps growing because of this goal....damn...

On 18.1.2017 at 1:23 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

1593 on this moment... going down steadily :lol:

Last post of mine is from mid August last year... was close to 2.000 by then :D

It's now 1.514... doesn't look like huge progress but considering the amount went above 1.700 in between these posts i am satisfied... I was for a few hours below 1.500 even two days ago :D