The Perfect Place for Gamers

This is by far the best gaming website I've been on too. The community is by far the best and the website itself is set up wonderfully, plus we have a ton of awesome features that no one else has. Sly does a fantastic job adding things the community asks for as well as his original ideas. I'm glad I donated to be part of the beta for this site, it has been a great resource for both information and great conversation with other gamers. 

Parker

• Like 2

I'd have to agree that as a whole this community is a bit more mature than other sites I've used. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of choice characters however they don't really bring down the site as much as they tend to on others. That said, I think this site easily has the best forums out of any I've ever used by a long shot. Can find neat stuff for hours if you're determined. :lol:

• Like 1

I agree, I've been using this site for at least a year or two to keep up with my profile but recently I've been getting in the forums and helping out a lot with updating the header images for games on the site and then going into other parts of the forums too, it's cool to have a place with so many other people with a common interest - TROPHIES! lol

Well said, I share the same sentiment.

Check the site before I come to work and the site is always up while I am in my office. When I have lulls in the day, I pop in and see what's new regarding news, plats, or status or game sessions, although I have lessened my activity with them lately.

Very cool site overall and glad I upgraded to lifetime as well.

I'm relatively new on this site, and I immediately saw nothing wrong here when I joined. Everyone just seems so happy to be here, nobody mocks anybody (like in pretty much every other site).

The forums are filled with passion to gaming and you can always find a helping hand, if something about games troubles you.

I always thought I was alone with having such passion towards certain games, but in PSNP I have found the gamers who share that same passion.

My only regret is that I didn't join up sooner.

And to PipeSwinger; there was something truly inspirational and honest in your post, it's like the forum equivalent of the movie Wall Street's "Greed is good" speech, in an epic way, of course  :yay:

My thanks also to this site and fellow gamers, let's keep up the good work  :ninja:

• Like 2