530k boosting question

Deluziion90

50 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

According to Reddit Post. No inf rematch

First to 2 wins.

*Patch Notes changed BP gain. Don't know if for worse.

The BP gains are increased if you defeat people who are a higher rank than you, but I would assume that the person who is a higher rank would lose way more BP for losing against you than they would have lost in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

I will let you all know that the BP system doesn't feel any different and boosting the trophy is still very doable. You're allowed 30 rematches with a person after you pair up with matchmaking and then you can search and find each other again. I've recently done the 530k BP trophy for one of my friends who didn't have a lot of free time to do it, so I have been able to recently experience the boost and I can say it is still easy to earn the trophy. You can still do 3 wins each and easily earn the trophy.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/12/2020 at 11:32 AM, Sergen said:

I will let you all know that the BP system doesn't feel any different and boosting the trophy is still very doable. You're allowed 30 rematches with a person after you pair up with matchmaking and then you can search and find each other again. I've recently done the 530k BP trophy for one of my friends who didn't have a lot of free time to do it, so I have been able to recently experience the boost and I can say it is still easy to earn the trophy. You can still do 3 wins each and easily earn the trophy.

Boosting is very durable, i did the boosting yesterday took 7 hours for both of us to get 530K. Had to remake like 3 times.  

Edited by King_Wolf_Daddy

On 22.4.2020 at 4:00 PM, yusuf_jones8938 said:

Im just being honest man lol. When the game first came out, its was hard but now all the beginners are around there so its really not even anything to stress about. A halfway decent player can get there in an afternoon. 

I just want to say this is about as stupid as a bragging post can be, sorry man. Good luck for a "half-decent player" to do that in an afternoon with people of different skill levels - on the same rank - and idiots that disconnect when they lose. Have you actually played this game? Your post would suggest otherwise.

And what does "in an afternoon" even mean? Do you think people don't have jobs and family?

Edited by Cetra29
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 10:59 PM, Keyser Soze said:

whats the best boosting method with the latest patch? 

I’m doing rn the 3 times and switch method with my partner and it’s still same I’m gaining 7k Bp every 3 times and my partner loosing 500Bp

i think just doing the old way will work fine 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 14.1.2021 at 4:19 PM, I-Monco-I said:

Is this trophy still considered boostable? I'm getting my ass handed to me lol

No i dont think so. Since the last update the maximum number of rematches is 2. After 2 wins you have to find your boosting partner again. And it doesnt matter if you are in the same lobby. Matchmaking is complete random worldwide i guess. going to a server with no people isnt working.

If someone has other experiences let me know.

You're right. I have tried boosting with three different people recently. We were in empty lobbies and still ended up being matched up with random people who were not in the lobby. I tried for over an hour to (with each person I tried boosting with) and we could not get matched up even once. I think boosting is virtually impossible with the way the matching system is now.

• 2 months later...
On 12.7.2020 at 8:32 PM, Sergen said:

Sergen, can you give me a step by step guide on how to do the trophy? i don't understand it.

If you want, you can just PM me.

would be nice :)

On 2/10/2021 at 9:13 PM, Vitallani said:

You're right. I have tried boosting with three different people recently. We were in empty lobbies and still ended up being matched up with random people who were not in the lobby. I tried for over an hour to (with each person I tried boosting with) and we could not get matched up even once. I think boosting is virtually impossible with the way the matching system is now.

Totally boostable, I did that around February with a partner and we had no issues.

Go to an empty server like China or whatever is empty at the moment you play and you'll find no randoms (combine that with smart search restrictions and you're fine).

Of course it's longer now that you have to search again after every 3 wins but still doable for both players in a matter of 5 to 8 hours maximum (starting from 0 BP).

• Like 1

Just did it yesterday. Matchmaking is fine as long as it's not a brand new 0bp account trying to match up with someone in the 300,000.

Just go to an empty server like South Korea or China, and enter Ranked with boost partner. It will take a few hours but it's a easy boost. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Can confirm it's still possible to boost, just time-consuming to get matched up because of the rematch restrictions. Going into dead servers and leveraging the same rank/about-the-same rank filters can help a lot.

At higher ranks BP loss is also more severe - about 2.5k per loss at 400k+. However, win streaks also get a boost in BP. So the best way to boost presently is alternating wins P1-P2-P2, P2-P1-P1, etc. I believe I was close to 300 fights total when I got to 530k BP.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 6/7/2021 at 11:07 AM, Tothoro said:

Can confirm it's still possible to boost, just time-consuming to get matched up because of the rematch restrictions. Going into dead servers and leveraging the same rank/about-the-same rank filters can help a lot.

At higher ranks BP loss is also more severe - about 2.5k per loss at 400k+. However, win streaks also get a boost in BP. So the best way to boost presently is alternating wins P1-P2-P2, P2-P1-P1, etc. I believe I was close to 300 fights total when I got to 530k BP.

Is this still currently the best method? My friend and I just hit Super Saiyan rank and gains have slowed down incredibly. We were basically alternating wins up to this point but now wondering if small streaks are better?

I’ve also seen older posts here saying p1 win 2, p2 win 5, p1 win 5, but they’re 1-2 years old now, before patches, so no idea if it’s helpful now.

We really need the most up-to-date, time efficient BP boosting method available.

• Like 1