Deluziion90

530k boosting question

36 posts in this topic

Heard 1.24 Update has stop the boosting method.

17 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Heard 1.24 Update has stop the boosting method.

How?

2 minutes ago, Sergen said:

How?

According to Reddit Post. No inf rematch

First to 2 wins.

*Patch Notes changed BP gain. Don't know if for worse.

50 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

According to Reddit Post. No inf rematch

First to 2 wins.

*Patch Notes changed BP gain. Don't know if for worse.

The BP gains are increased if you defeat people who are a higher rank than you, but I would assume that the person who is a higher rank would lose way more BP for losing against you than they would have lost in the past.

Thanks @Gage

Looks like from unlimited to 30 Fights. BP increased when beating higher ranked opponents.

Hopefully the 3 match method still good/better for similar BP levels.

I will let you all know that the BP system doesn't feel any different and boosting the trophy is still very doable. You're allowed 30 rematches with a person after you pair up with matchmaking and then you can search and find each other again. I've recently done the 530k BP trophy for one of my friends who didn't have a lot of free time to do it, so I have been able to recently experience the boost and I can say it is still easy to earn the trophy. You can still do 3 wins each and easily earn the trophy.

Posted (edited)

On 7/12/2020 at 11:32 AM, Sergen said:

I will let you all know that the BP system doesn't feel any different and boosting the trophy is still very doable. You're allowed 30 rematches with a person after you pair up with matchmaking and then you can search and find each other again. I've recently done the 530k BP trophy for one of my friends who didn't have a lot of free time to do it, so I have been able to recently experience the boost and I can say it is still easy to earn the trophy. You can still do 3 wins each and easily earn the trophy.

Boosting is very durable, i did the boosting yesterday took 7 hours for both of us to get 530K. Had to remake like 3 times.  

Edited by King_Wolf_Daddy

Posted (edited)

On 22.4.2020 at 4:00 PM, yusuf_jones8938 said:

Im just being honest man lol. When the game first came out, its was hard but now all the beginners are around there so its really not even anything to stress about. A halfway decent player can get there in an afternoon. 

I just want to say this is about as stupid as a bragging post can be, sorry man. Good luck for a "half-decent player" to do that in an afternoon with people of different skill levels - on the same rank - and idiots that disconnect when they lose. Have you actually played this game? Your post would suggest otherwise.

And what does "in an afternoon" even mean? Do you think people don't have jobs and family?

Edited by Cetra29

Just downloaded version 1.25. Did they changed the amount of times you can rematch down to just 1 for Ranked Matches again?

Limiting rematches to a limit of 2 is making this grind unbearable. You literally spend 2-3 minutes just trying to find an opponent. The match making is absolutely horrendous. 

whats the best boosting method with the latest patch? 

Edited by Keyser Soze