5 MILLION zeni reward live NOW! (Until May 28th)

Necroadr

7 hours ago, LucasDiasC said:

Anyone can claim it, just log into online mode.

No, nothing around this glitch and the money earned with it will be flagged, it's actually recommended you buy the upgraded level 100 characters so you can breeze through story mode with no effort at all.

how many zeni do i need to do the quiet story mode?

33 minutes ago, cristovam_souza said:

how many zeni do i need to do the quiet story mode?

You don't need that many of them, I was able to take down full teams with only one level 100 character every time, you give massive damage and their attacks are very weak (you have tons of HP aswell).

Edited by LucasDiasC

11 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

At the moment there is an 3.5 million zeni login reward (or 2.5 million). So better do it today. Saves a lot of time

I just got it without realizing that was going on. It was quite the happy surprise just after I started the 100k login/disconnection loop and wasn't paying attention to quite how much it was giving me.

41 minutes ago, MrMaximusHTO said:

Does anyone know if todays the last day or will i have a chance to redeem tomorrow? I orderd the game days ago and looks like it may get delivered tomorrow 1f62d.png anyone know ? 

https://nichegamer.com/2020/05/21/dragon-ball-fighterz-reaches-5-million-copies-shipped-celebrates-with-free-goodies/

This website has a translation of the original Japanese source and says it ends 28-5-2020 23:59, but I don't know which timezone or of it depends on the location of the server, but it will end tomorrow...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Orphioon said:

I'll try to spell it out differently, i use wi-fi, and this is what i did

1. Boot up the game to main menu
  2. Select offline mode
  3. Back out to title screen
  4. (If your 'Connect to internet' box is unticked, tick it back here)
  5. Select online mode
  6. There will be a bunch of loads and notification boxes, ignore all that, once the cutsceen starts playing, press the PS BUTTON
  7. In the PS menu, navigate to Settings
  8. Enter Network
  9. Untick the 'Connect to the Internet' box
  10. go back into the game
  11. skip cutscene
  12. Go back to step 2

I found there to be a big time window in the cutscene for disconnecting the internet, it felt like you could disconnect anytime during it and a bit after it and be perfectly ok, so even with wifi this should work.

I got my 20mil not long ago thanks to the people here spreading the message, really thankful that you guys saved me like 80 hours :)

6 hours ago, Orphioon said:

I'll try to spell it out differently, i use wi-fi, and this is what i did

2. Select offline mode
  5. Select online mode
  6. There will be a bunch of loads and notification boxes, ignore all that, once the cutsceen starts playing, press the PS BUTTON
  8. Enter Network
  11. skip cutscene
  12. Go back to step 2

I found there to be a big time window in the cutscene for disconnecting the internet, it felt like you could disconnect anytime during it and a bit after it and be perfectly ok, so even with wifi this should work.

I got my 20mil not long ago thanks to the people here spreading the message, really thankful that you guys saved me like 80 hours :)

Does the zeni in offline mode is the same as online? I did you step 6 times but the offline zeni meter wont rise... I am scared to connect online and the money wont appear.

Just now, shlomaniac said:

Does the zeni in offline mode is the same as online? I did you step 6 times but the offline zeni meter wont rise... I am scared to connect online and the money wont appear.

If the zeni isn't going up each time then you're disconnecting too early. Did you try watching the tutorial video higher up on this page? Whether you're on ethernet or wifi that shows you the right timing for the disconnection and the full process.

13 minutes ago, Thermopyle2 said:

If the zeni isn't going up each time then you're disconnecting too early. Did you try watching the tutorial video higher up on this page? Whether you're on ethernet or wifi that shows you the right timing for the disconnection and the full process.

ty for the quick replay. 

I have lan cable internet. I will try the video method now ty.

EDIT: I GOT IT! TY FOR THE CLARIFICATION! WENT FROM 500K TO 26M IN 5 MINUTES. 

?

Edited by shlomaniac

I'm so glad I logged onto reddit at the right time to see the original post about this method haha. Glad it's working out for all of you! And a big shoutout to those who've perfected the method!

I haven't done it myself yet. Missed my chance at the 5 million one, and I made the mistake of not checking this thread before logging on today haha. But regardless, I'm less than 5 million away now. So maybe I'll use the 100K log in for the rest of it.

Ok just got a copy of the game, and trying the glitch on a dummy account !

I saw all the steps from @Orphioon, but when you are playing the game for the first time, when do you need to log off ?

I tried to disconnect when the cinematic starts ... but when back to offline mode, i'm still at 1000 zenis

When i go further in online mode, i have to choose lobby and nickname and a lot of stuff ... then i'm online with "only" 8.646.000 zenis

It's great, but would like to get 20M directly :D

Any one who tried with a dummy account can let me know when you disconnect internet while loading online mode ? Thx ! :)

PS : @NekoRave removed his video so i followed this one but didn't work for me : 

EDIT : Ok nevermind i figured it out, you need to go until you accept your online nickname, then when the blue loading circle appear on top left, remove internet and follow the steps, it works well :) This blue loading circle is the key to know when you have to remove internet ;) 

Edited by seblegamer

2 minutes ago, StandardOvation said:

Can anyone confirm if there will be a 100k login tonight? I thought I could cloud save to redo the exploit but no, my dumbass lost all the 8.5 million reward. I don't mind doing this exploit 200 times.

Found this https://dbfz.bn-ent.net/information/?p=984. 100.000 Zeni as part of some event for each day until May 30th.

1 hour ago, StandardOvation said:

Can anyone confirm if there will be a 100k login tonight? I thought I could cloud save to redo the exploit but no, my dumbass lost all the 8.5 million reward. I don't mind doing this exploit 200 times.

There will until the 30th I guess.

Don't erase your saves, you can't get the reward popup back once its gone, just wait for the next one.

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 2

On 21-5-2020 at 6:27 AM, Necroadr said:

Hey guys, here's some big news! DBFZ has sold 5 million copies, and as a thank you every player who plays from today May 20th to the 28th will get 5 MILLION ZENI!!!

Go claim yours by loggin into the game and hopefully this will grant that 20M zeni trophy for some of you. :D

I can't stop thinking that the game is now officially a blockbuster and therefore it will be on sale next week (just a guess) during Days of Play digital sale. They could have sold more copies if they kept this promotion running one more week. 

I should have checked all this info before logging on...I claimed my 8.5 million and then read through all of this exploit stuff. 

If what I'm seeing is true, I still have a chance for the 100k reward? Does the server reset on Japanese time or...? I am central US and just claimed it about 45 mins ago.

13 hours ago, Orphioon said:
  2. Select offline mode
  5. Select online mode
  8. Enter Network
  11. skip cutscene
  12. Go back to step 2

28 minutes ago, ricky174 said:

which method, please ...

The one above from Orphioon