5 MILLION zeni reward live NOW! (Until May 28th)

Necroadr

Does the daily bonus stack if I don't log in one day? Because if I use that method I get 200.000 zeni. I'm gonna try again tomorrow and see if it goes up with 300.000 zeni.

About disconnecting from internet: You just remove the cable? 

Edited by Mr_Marty84

10 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Does the daily bonus stack if I don't log in one day? Because if I use that method I get 200.000 zeni. I'm gonna try again tomorrow and see if it goes up with 300.000 zeni.

About disconnecting from internet: You just remove the cable? 

No, they dont stack. If you miss a day, you lost that one. I'm pretty sure you can stack other rewards tho (like the ones for logging in after a long period etc, not quite sure cause I'm new to the game myself).

But the 100k should be enough to get it done in a few hours, I plan on doing it when mine pops up later today.

About disconnecting, yes. You just need to unplug the cable or do it via the settings.

Edited by LucasDiasC

51 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

No, they dont stack. If you miss a day, you lost that one. I'm pretty sure you can stack other rewards tho (like the ones for logging in after a long period etc, not quite sure cause I'm new to the game myself).

But the 100k should be enough to get it done in a few hours, I plan on doing it when mine pops up later today.

About disconnecting, yes. You just need to unplug the cable or do it via the settings.

Im using wifi ancd turning off internet connection worked great

Edited by Tyrantraxus

9 hours ago, LucasDiasC said:

The linked post doesn't explain it well actually. 

First of all, enter an offline Lobby. Then go back to main menu and try to enter an online one. Select region etc and when the screen goes black with the loading icon on the bottom, it's the time to disconnect your internet. You should pop both trophies as soon as you're disconnected, if you haven't already. You can then check your money in offline mode. Rinse and repeat, stonks.

You need to enter an offline lobby first or else you'll trigger the reward window as soon as you enter the offline lobby, and will prevent it from triggering again in the current day. I did many testings and got this to work consistently with the above instructions. I believe you can farm 15 million in just under 2 hours using the daily bonus, and in 5 minutes with the 5 million one.

works like a charm. thank you benevolent one.

56 minutes ago, Tyrantraxus said:

Lol if admin will answer to all stupid questions, he ll become mad. There is a topic already for hundred years where you can see for what things you ll get banned. 

I know that post. I had to get through it since I got flagged because of something that was not fair. So that’s the point of my “stupid question”.

Thankfully for you being arrogant was not among the reasons why you can get banned.

@marius_maximus you will definitely not get banned for that, since this site allows ingame exploits. Maybe you will get flagged by someone who doesn't know about the exploit but it will get lifted for sure. Another examples for something like that would be Last of Us grounded + eploit, Uncharted 4 speedrun exploit, none of those are getting flagged.

I am honestly happy for you guy being able to get this ridiculous, pointless, piece of shit trophy fast now. My secondary console isn't the same since I idled it for like 400 hours with turbo controller.

On 25/05/2020 at 7:18 PM, LucasDiasC said:

The linked post doesn't explain it well actually. 

First of all, enter an offline Lobby. Then go back to main menu and try to enter an online one. Select region etc and when the screen goes black with the loading icon on the bottom, it's the time to disconnect your internet. You should pop both trophies as soon as you're disconnected, if you haven't already. You can then check your money in offline mode. Rinse and repeat, stonks.

You need to enter an offline lobby first or else you'll trigger the reward window as soon as you enter the offline lobby, and will prevent it from triggering again in the current day. I did many testings and got this to work consistently with the above instructions. I believe you can farm 15 million in just under 2 hours using the daily bonus, and in 5 minutes with the 5 million one.

So we still get 100k daily and can abuse the exploit? Well I know what I’m doing after work tomorrow.

I'm on wifi so I've been double-tapping PS and unchecking Connect to Internet right when the first blue loading symbol appears at the top left. That's two messages in, I think; I was doing it earlier but it didn't get far enough into the connection process to give me the 100k that way. After disconnecting I switch to offline lobby, reconnect internet, quit to title and trigger the online again. Repeat. Very easy to pull off, so thanks for the tips.

Edited by Thermopyle2
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

@marius_maximus you will definitely not get banned for that, since this site allows ingame exploits. Maybe you will get flagged by someone who doesn't know about the exploit but it will get lifted for sure. Another examples for something like that would be Last of Us grounded + eploit, Uncharted 4 speedrun exploit, none of those are getting flagged.

I am honestly happy for you guy being able to get this ridiculous, pointless, piece of shit trophy fast now. My secondary console isn't the same since I idled it for like 400 hours with turbo controller.

Thanks for your feedback! ??

On 25-5-2020 at 0:29 PM, Tyrantraxus said:

AHAHAHA it works, thanks a lot. Haha those who grinded hundreds hours will be in eternal pain. This is one of the best tips I saw on psnprofile.

Yes I am :facepalm:.

Congrats on anyone getting it this way. Wish I didn't start a corona backlog clear a month ago XD. I wouldn't even force my biggest enemy this fucking pain of a pointless trophy. Took me an easy 60 hours of repeating the same bullshit over and over again 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, LucasDiasC said:

Erasing the save does not work.  someone managed to solve this problem?  Another, if they will take the network cable at the wrong time, is it not possible to do it again?

1 hour ago, NekoRave said:

Nah you'll *surely* get banned just wait till the 29th and dont do it then.

Also if mods really were banning dont you think they would lock the thread and ban those that already did it.

Common sense man

100k will last till the 30th. You can still pull it off till then. 

-----------------------

I am waiting for my Copy, hoping I can get on the 28th. Most likely it will be available on the 29th :(

Edited by Kishnabe

Thanks just completed it. To anyone who wants the platinum get this out of the way as soon as possible before May 28. If they don't do another rewards event it will be a crazy grind. I never even went for the zeni grind. I played DBZ Fighterz alot then gave up on the plat. Now that i saw it I got one trophy left. 

Worked like a charm. Very happy, because I did this legitimately on my old account, which took me weeks to grind the 20 million Zeni and I really wanted DragonBall FighterZ  on this new account, so I don't feel too bad doing it this way as I suffered the pain already! ? An excellent find! 

There are a further 3.5 million coming on the 28th (as part of a Twitter campaign), so I'm going to try to farm these to finally empty out the store. Let me see if I got these straight:

On 27/05/2020 at 0:03 AM, Dark-System said:

1. Go to offline lobby with internet connected

2. Go back to main screen

3. Start online lobby with internet connected

4. Wait until you see the uploading icon on the upper left and disconnect immediately.

5. Back to number 1

...and every time I do the cycle I should get a further 3.5 million, correct?

Edited by Zenpai
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Zenpai said:

There are a further 3.5 million coming on the 28th (as part of a Twitter campaign), so I'm going to try to farm these to finally empty out the store. Let me see if I got these straight:

...and every time I do the cycle I should get a further 3.5 million, correct?

Where they mention the 3.5 million reward?

And it's correct, the cycle works with every login bonus on the game