The first computer you ever owned

andyb712

Hi guys what's the first computer or console you owned

Mine was an amstrad pc the one with the green screen i still have it nowadays

Other consoles ive had over the years include a gamegear, a master system, super nintendo, a sega mega drive,ps1,ps2,ps3

How about you guys ? Ps if this thread has been done before please can the mods lock it or delete it for me thanks

Cheers for any replies in advance guys and girls

• Like 1

Computer: Custom Built one.. can't tell you all the specs but it was fairly good, lasted from late 90s to 2006 (only really needed changes to the graphics card).  Custom Built are the way to go with computers :)

Console: Sega Megadrive

Edited by TakahashiDemon

Console was the Atari 2600, six switch with the wooden front. Still works too, as got it out over Christmas last year to play Pac Man & Adventure.

Got the Commodore 64 still too but the tape deck has gone missing. Quite often break out the Sega Master System One; a friend of mine was going to chuck it out along with a box of about 30 games so I rescued it & gave it a nice new home with me :)

• 2 weeks later...

Showing my age now, ZX Spectrum 48k, at the time 48k was WOW!!! Still got it in the attic along with a sega mega drive, ps1, crystal xbox. The best thing with the spectrum at the time was it used basic language, very easy to open up the software and tweak games to how you wanted them. 

• Like 1

The first computers I ever used was at Junior School. They had an Acorn Computers Electron that used a cassette tape type disc and a BBC Micro also made by Acorn I think that used those 5 1/4 Floppy discs that someone else has mentioned. Yup one of those Schools that never quite caught up. We even had those wooded desks that had the flip up lid and hole for ink wells and no im 27 before start with the old jokes. The first computer I owned was a Acer Travelmate 650 laptop and an unhealthy addiction to RollerCoaster Tycoon!

The first console I played on was a Sega Megadrive and the game was Disneys The Lion King. Dam you stampede level  :angry:

The first console I owned was the new shape PSone with Grand Turismo and the official Sony LCD Screen attachment as we wasnt allowed a TV in the bedroom. Thats social services kids homes for you lOl 

Edited by allsop1986