Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

After about 13 years away from the game, ive recently went back to diablo 2 lord of destruction on pc ever since they announced the remaster 2months ago..just to refresh my memory of the game and its mechanics

im just playing single player with the plugy mod installed for the infinite stash space

Such a great game and i look forward to Resurrected

3 hours ago, Toast_On_Cheese said:

Congrats on the Plat.

I need to go back to Red Dead Redemption, I had it as a kid but mostly messed around with cheats. The 7% is an affront to my trophy list.

It holds up pretty well. Still a better game than many new games today :) The online is so good. 

The last couple of days i played :

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - started it before work a few days ago, so only just opened it and looked around, but i will be going into it for real soon.

Borderlands 3 - Played a little today co op with some guys :) pretty good. I haven't played other borderlands games, so it's all new, and i suck, but i'm looking forward to playing more. It's very colorfull and fun. 

Doom Eternal (PC) - Finished campaign on Ultra-Violence. Not too far from getting 100% on it... just a few toys and albums to go get, along with a couple secret encounters.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition (PC) - Playing ME1 on Veteran.

Ninja Gaiden II (Xbox 360 on Xbox One X) - Pretty far along in Chapter 9 on Path of the Warrior, with six Tests of Valor cleared and three to go. One thing I like in this version over Sigma 2 is that your Lives of the Thousand Gods items refill the health bar and can be saved until you really need them.

I finished Life is Strange 2 last night. See the trophy thread for my final thoughts.

If the custom image in my trophy card isn't clear enough... I will begin playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX tonight. I struggled immensely with Super Mystery Dungeon. If that happens again... *sighs* ?

I did some research for the 'best partner pokemon' choice so I'll just go from there and hope for the best. My expectation is suffering once again. ?

I spend my whole night, playing Bejeweled 3 on ps3. I put it away some time ago, because it drove me insane. But funny enough, the 2 things that were causing me trouble, just clicked tonight, and i got them done. 

All i need for 100% now, is some cubes (2x400 of each kind, and im around half way on both), and some flushes in poker. The rest is just a little luck and a lot of grind. That i can manage. 

The things i was having troubles with was the badges for 8 butterflies in 1 move and the 12x column thing in ice level. Thank god that is done :D 

Ghost of Tsushima , enjoying the gam quite alot, more than expected. Was expecting a wannabe Assassin's Creed in Japan with Samurais against the Mongol Empire and ended up getting more than that.

I'm finding the story and direction of progression quite compelling and interesting, the combat is a step ahead of AC, imao, in terms of gameplay with challenging battles and great duels for the so-called "boss battles" which i find them hard to do it right for this kind of open-world action/adventure games like Sony internal studios tend to provide. 

The big down for me is the climbing mechanic doesn't seem to work that well and fluid and only can be done in certain locations, not freely as in AC. 

Astral Chain (Nintendo Switch) being a PlatinumGames title exclusive for the Switch, when i go the console recently, it was the first game i dive into, the gameplay and mechanics are feeling fresh and original with investigation and mystery sections adding a great value of immersion to the experience. 

Donkey Kong Country (SNES App (Switch)) playing that one after playing some levels on SNES mini, it becomes quite hard and challenging some levels later on, great experience and fun however i'm not that good with the game and tend to die alot and replay some levels over and over until i suprass them .

The Legend of Zelda (NES App (Switch) playing for the first time, the first game of the well-known and timeless series of Nintendo. My past experience with TloZ is not much and not a deserving one like most people seem to enjoy. I played A Link to the Past and Majora's Mask before but never finished any tbh. 

• Like 1

I just finished playing Ni No Kuni 2 and trying to decide what to play next. I just went ham with it over the past two weeks and got the platinum in that time. I heard the DLC is absolutely atrocious so I'm only going to get it at a steep discount if I ever decide to bother with it. I am probably going to start playing AC Valhalla again but we'll see.

L5fa32b.png

The PS3 version. Noticed a week ago that I had started it back in 2013, which I have no memory of. Decided it was finally time to play it. Liking it so far. Started off poorly, as it took me roughly half an hour to get the game working properly. In my case at least, I have to sign out of PSN in order for the game to get past any and every loading screen. Thankfully all the trophies can be obtained offline.

Gonna get my niece to do the splitscreen co-op missions with me. She's pretty casual (mostly just plays her Mom's Wii), and has never played a FPS before, so that should be interesting. I bought her a PS3 a few years ago, and convinced her to play some Dead Space, so at least she won't be shocked by anything. :)

Well... I finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX last night. Honestly... I'm glad. This series frustrates, angers, annoys, stresses, and just does too much to me. It's getting sickening and I don't honestly think I can take it anymore. Because, once again, this game was WAY to god damn hard, harder than it needed to be, and was too hard for me (doesn't bode well for me completing Hollow Knight).

This BS didn't use to happen. It really didn't. I don't know what happened, or changed, or whatever, but something clearly did. What that is... well... I f-ing wish I knew that myself. I really do.

At this point... I think I'm probably done with this series. For good. It's extremely unfortunate too. Because, honestly, this was probably my favorite Pokemon spinoff series (unless Legends turns out to be GOD DAMN AMAZING). But I can't take the BS anymore. I honestly can't and I just don't f-ing want to anymore. I don't know if anymore games/remakes/whatever will be made... but if they are... I'm probably just going to watch a playthrough on YouTube/Twitch/whatever because it's become abundantly clear to me that I can't deal with this series and it's BS way-to-hard difficulty anymore. Sorry everyone.

Anyway it's been a long time coming... but I plan on starting Nier Automata tonight. When I played the demo when I heard too much about it... it was probably the most fun I've had playing a demo in a VERY long time, potentially ever. I'm going to try to get the Platinum (because it's a 3/10 difficulty according to another website I'm on) but some of the trophies are potentially grindy. So either I won't get it... or I'll resort to a certain... thing... that is in this game that I found out about during my 'attempting the Platinum' research.

Feel free to spam message me with E

actually please don't lol

• Like 1

Right now, im switching games a lot. 

The one game im playing almost daily at the moment, is CS:GO on pc. i've clocked in 1700 hours on my main and around 400 hours on my second account (for troll/fun games with family and friends). 

I just never seem to get tired of CS. Always come back to it. 

But i have plans to play Borderlands 3 story this coming week, and maybe get some progress done on RDR1 dlc. So close to 100% of all online done! :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly trying to work on my backlog of vn's.

Currently playing:

428 Shibuya Scramble on PS4

Little Busters! Converted Edition on Switch

Umineko When They Cry Questions Arc on Steam

Goal is to at least complete one of these before Doki Doki Literature Club releases on PS4!

• Like 1

Ninja Gaiden II (Xbox One)

No, not NG Sigma 2. Ninja Gaiden II. When Koei Tecmo lost the code to this one, we missed out. I just played through Chapter 10's stairway battle and original NG II throws more enemies at you than I remember Sigma 2 having. This part is more fun here... a lot of enemies to go bonkers on with Ultimate Techs and hard combos. It seems like a hundred or more. I've got eight Tests of Valor done and one more to go. After you clear a TOV and it gives you treasure chests, get the Vigoorian flail ready. When you open one, start mashing X in case it's filled with the ghost piranhas.