Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Zeno Clash 2 on PS3. Oh god, how surrealistic therefore awesome artstyle this game has! Combat is so-so, but plot and overall aesthetics are great. Hidden gem, though not for everyone.

On 15.01.2021 at 11:29 AM, its_ArchroniX said:

Lords of the Fallen

Finishing up the DLC before heading to the final boss and getting 100% on the DLC trophies. Then onward to NG+ and NG++/ NG after that and the platinum will be mine!

Monster Hunter World

Casually playing it in between Lords of the Fallen. I used to play it with a friend but since he can't stop playing it he's way ahead of me now. He's getting annoying and brags about being better than me while I ignore Monster hunter and play Lords 9/10 times according to him. Also he says he doesn't give a damn about trophies yet every time he gets one he laughs at my for having it before me. But yeah.... Monster Hunter! :P

I HIGHLY recommend against NG+ and NG++ in LofF. I almost broke my controller on him and decided to give him a try two more times on regular restart. Works like a charm for that throphy. Seriously, he is just cheap and cheating on NG+.

• Like 1

Just completed Little Nightmares 2, started Astral Chain last night but I will drop it immediately once I get my copy of Persona 5 Strikers on Tuesday

57 minutes ago, sunnydaleAlumni said:

Persona 5 Strikers & Tales from the Borderlands.

Have been looking forward to Strikers. Tales I started on PS3 but never finished. 

Happy to be playing!

Edited by NOWITSREYNTIME17

right off hand
Pokemon Go
Started Pokemon Go up again December 28th and already half-way through level 31
And currently caught 373 Pokemon with most of the Kanto Pokedex complete wasn't really trying to complete it either.

Prince of Persia Warrior Within
Going to try Warrior Within as Platinum 99-Not really liking the Know Deaths playthrough though.
The Last Guardian
Might try the last guardian as platinum 100 not looking forward to the speed run trophy or no death one
Prince of Persia The Two Thrones
And planning this one to be platinum 101.

Super Mario Maker 2
Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario Sunshine
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
Werewolf the Apocalypse
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity
Pokemon Sword
Fall Guys 

• 4 weeks later...

I finally finished Ni No Kuni II Revenant Kingdom. See my trophy post from yesterday for my full thoughts on it.

Next up... Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition. I will be doing the best I can. Either way... I more than likely will NOT CARE AT ALL about trophies because Tales of trophies tend to be their own challenges in their own right. I'll accept whatever I get. I'd be happy with a C honestly. But I'll take what I get.

Wish me luck if you want. I'll probably need it. ?

6 hours ago, SelectiveGamer said:

I finally finished Ni No Kuni II Revenant Kingdom. See my trophy post from yesterday for my full thoughts on it.

Next up... Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition. I will be doing the best I can. Either way... I more than likely will NOT CARE AT ALL about trophies because Tales of trophies tend to be their own challenges in their own right. I'll accept whatever I get. I'd be happy with a C honestly. But I'll take what I get.

Wish me luck if you want. I'll probably need it. ?

Uh... Would it be better if you got the Switch version of Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition if you don't care about trophies in the Tales series?

I'm going round and round with many games atm. Borderlands goty, far cry 4, binding of isaac, greedfall, batman arkham asylum, fnaf sister location, resident evil 5, rachet and clank, control plat/finish dlc, concrete genie, goat simulator, and assassin's creed 4. 

A few I don't play as much, but I'm almost at the end of many of the games, so after I delete those games finished I'll do the same with the rest til I can just start one game and continue to stay with one game from then on.

16 hours ago, Alantor32 said:

Uh... Would it be better if you got the Switch version of Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition if you don't care about trophies in the Tales series?

Probably but too late now lol.

Meh. If I can get a C that'll be acceptable. Even if I don't then I'll take whatever I get.

Edited by SelectiveGamer

PC:

Mr. Driller Drill Land

Crysis Remastered - Just had to try it again with the 2.1 update. The Ascension VTOL level returns - it's only about 6 minutes long but still nice to see, and Nvidia DLSS is added.

PS4:

Natsuki Chronicles

Turrican Flashback

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Finished Campaign on Veteran.

Currently I'm playing:

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions - Playing this on my Vita, once I'm done it I'm going to focus exclusively on my remaining 6 Vita games in my backlog before I get around to any more PSP games. I've managed to put over 40 hours into this game already and I'm only just nearing the end of chapter 3. It's insanely addictive, I've had a few play sessions where all I've basically done is grind to get the skills and jobs I want for each character (probably have one too many generics but it's kinda too late now, already put too much time and effort into them to give them up for some of the special units later on. Still have like 5 slots left open). Wish I had played it sooner.

Tomb Raider II - Playing this on my PS3, completed the first one earlier this year. As with the Vita, I plan to mostly just focus on my PS3 games after I finish this. PS1 and PS2 classics will take a bit of a backseat. Decided to start the Tomb Raider games since it's the 25th anniversary, and while I did play the games as a kid, I'm not sure if I ever actually finished any of them. Some of the levels are very familiar and nostalgic, but some I don't remember at all. They're definitely a little rough to play nowadays but they're still enjoyable. I'll play up to 4 and then likely skip 5 and 6 of the original Core Design games, as I always hated Chronicles and Angel of Darkness, which I have tried to play again in more recent years and just can't, they're honestly just awful.

Breath of Fire - Holy shit is this the most boring old school JRPG I've ever played. They weren't kidding whenever I heard about the English translation being awful either. I've been very, very slowly playing this, sometimes as seldom as once every week or two. It feels like a chore, but the completionist in me still wants to see it to the end. I've played a lot of NES and SNES JRPGs, the old Dragon Quests, the old Megami Tensei games, the old FF games, etc. and while just about all of them get boring as hell at times with grinding and what not, Breath of Fire just doesn't even have anything to make up for its less enjoyable moments; the story is boring, the characters are basically just images with no personality, and for the majority of the gameplay, I just leave it on auto-battle and only really focus during boss battles. The combat simply isn't fun, not even really sure why, DQ is simplistic basic as shit JRPG gameplay at its finest and I find that far more enjoyable. Maybe it's because BoF is just too damn easy most of the time and you can pretty much stick to the exact same strategy for every single boss and win. Certainly hope the later games in the series are more enjoyable.

Xenoblade Chronicles X - I've heard polarising things about this game, but I have to say, I absolutely love it. I did enjoy the first Xenoblade Chronicles, but I'm honestly having a lot more fun with X, probably due to the fact you can actually have mechs instead of them just being bosses, and while it's nothing special, I find the world and plotline more interesting for the most part. This is the last game I have left in my Wii U backlog, aside from my virtual console games (of which I still have 10). I was actually holding off on this game for a while in hopes they port it to the Switch, as they announced the Tokyo Mirage port literally just as I had started playing it (and subsequently dropped because I was only about 2 hours in anyway). Monolith seem kind of reluctant to port it, Xenogears and the Xenosaga trilogy to newer consoles though for some reason. Meanwhile the first XC gets a remastered port with a new mini-episode, but I have a feeling Nintendo was more behind that decision than anything.

Yakuza Kiwami - Just recently started this and am taking it slow, as I have done with pretty much every Yakuza. I started the series with 5 back when that was free on PS Plus, since I was always kind of unsure about the series. Never been a huge fan of games like GTA, and thought Yakuza might be too similar. Glad I was proven wrong about that, but also kind of wish I had started the games in order.

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - Linear metroidvania with weird dance music thrown in. Can't say it really feels much like a Castlevania, it's not awful but it's not great.

Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice - Been wanting to play the Ace Attorney games for several years now, and finally got started on the series last year. I've played all the mainline games up to this one, as well as the two Investigations games. This game will be the last AA game in my backlog before the Great Ace Attorney games inevitably get brought West. Great series, another one I wish I had started much, much sooner. Currently in the middle of the 3rd case on this one.

I realise I'm probably playing one too many games right now, but I still have a lot of free time on my hands thanks to lockdown.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3) - Played the Vita version years ago when I was a newbie to action games and I've been meaning to play the PS3 game for a while. Not as hard as I remember since by then I've played games like DMC3, but still ain't no cakewalk either. Love the weapon selection, boss fights, and sooo 2000s soundtrack. I'm almost done with the game and the biggest gripe I have with it is stupid camera system, which gets in the way too often. Going to pick up the Master Collection this summer to play Sigma 2 and Razor's Edge. Hoping we'll see another NG game in the future.

Right now im working on :

Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls (ps4) - Probably my next platinum. Playing it with my brother as a platinum brother project. We only need hardcore and bounties, and we are starting the necro DLC soon. After this, we are starting Path Of Exile, and that is gonna be a monster of a task. Luckily he has like 2-3000 hours on pc, so he just has to learn the ps controls, and then he should be able to guide me pretty easy :)

Red Dead Redemption (ps3) - Working on getting to level 50 online. Probably have around 20 hours left of grinding, and then the online is done. (singleplayer i'm saving for later)

South Park The Stick Of Truth (ps4) - Going for platinum, and just slowly working through the game.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy (ps4) - Just slowly going through it. I get through the first couple of cases quickly, and then it died for me. Im going back to it, but not right now.

Dragon Ball FighterZ (ps4) - Almost done with online (a long road to go with the BP trophy), and then the rest is some story and arcade. Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel !!!

Grand Theft Auto 4 (ps3) - All online is done (F you Petrowich), so just gotta get started on offline (i have some of the offline trophies, but still a good long road to plat.

Uncharted Lost Legacy (ps4) - About half way through. Think i can plat this, only trophy im worried about is the crushing playthrough. That might be my plat blocker.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (ps4) - All online done (thank god), but damn it's a collossal task. Might take me some years.. But im definitely going back to SP later. When i cleaned up some of this list.

Haven't been able to put down my Xbox One X since I grabbed it maybe 3 Weeks ago now... Always loved Forza back on 360 and it was that one series I was REALLY missing, been playing through all the Forza Horizon Games (had to pick up 1-3 Physical of course since they are "End Of Life" and not available Digitally anymore, and grabbed 4 Physical as part of a random Sale EB Games is having right now) also have Forza Motorsport 5/6/7 on the way as well... Been dabbling in Backwards Compatability as well (had like 70 Compatable games off the bat from the 360 games, also bought a bunch Digital that I only played on PS3 before like Skate 3/Crysis 2 & 3 as examples) and I did just do my 3rd Complete Playthrough of Spyro Trilogy (already had on PS4 & Switch, managed to snag the game for X1 for only $29 so figured "fuck it" ? ?)

Got Nier Replicant and Mass Effect Trilogy coming up in the next Month and a bit so that's when I'll finally turn the PS4 back on I guess ?