Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Mostly been playing Alpha Sapphire and restarting event legends, but going to take a break from that.
Likely going to be playing Tom Clancy's The Division
And going to try Atelier Sophie, Nights Azure, and Far Cry Primal hopefully sometime this week as well

And also going to be playing Battleborn.

Edited by Nightstream88

Adventures of Mana (PSV)
I'm at the entrance of Wendel. Really like this simple remake of the original game so far.

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (PSV)
I'm in the middle of Mercedes' campaign. At first I didn't like her but once I got used to her bow attacks I really like her. The only problem is that in comparison to Gwendolyn and Cornelius she gets hit quite often. I guess I have to dodge a bit more.

Playing Lego Marvel Heroes and Overwatch. I been playing a lot of Overwatch over the past few days and it's amazing fun with friends! On the other hands, Lego Marvel Superheroes is very boring compared to all the other Lego games. I don't know why, but I hate the open world aspect to the newer Lego games. It just feels like a boring collect-a-thon.

In light of the Bioshock Collection coming out in September, I'm playing the series again.

I lost interest in getting the platinum's after my PS3's hard drive crapped out over a year ago. I couldn't compel myself to restart them again. Way too bummed out that I didn't have a USB at the time to back them up (and my plus ran out while I was trying to get a replacement). I even lost my Borderlands characters D:

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the series but anyone who has had their saves wiped know how I felt. 

Anyways, I'm currently playing the first one on Survivor without using Vita-Chambers to get the platinum before I do the DLC and continue onward. At least I have Bioshock 2 MP finished *wipes forehead*.

playing: the walking dead season 2

atomic ninja's was a fail on my part, didn't realize cant boost on own console and the fact no one plays it. likely will just play little by little during the day so i can at least get it 80% complete.

Yuck! So there's no stand alone SP?

I have to be honest: I dont know what is a "stand alone SP". But the missions are exactly the same just like in other titles like RO Ace and Freedom Wars. Toukiden and SS Delta, for instance, had their story missions apart from the online multiplayer, giving new challenges.