Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Short Peace : Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day on PS3 right now

Also been playing lately Dark Souls II also on PS3 and Ace Attorney : Justice for All on N3DS

I am already finished with Need for Speed : Most Wanted since i got the platinum 2 days ago .

Edited by Sigma999

I'm playing InFamous. I think i'm almost in the end of my Good Karma play through, and after this, i'll go for InFamous 2 (Worried about the online servers, don't know  why).

I'm also playing Burnout Paradise sometimes with my friend, just to get the Timed Challenges that i need and get 100% on this game that it's a big surprise for me!

Superdimension Neptune vs. Sega Hard Girls

I'm currently about 15 hours in the game and at the end of my 4th reset. I'm now at a point where I have to fight some higher-leveled enemies to get the drops to finally remove the class level caps as being level 20 isn't practical anymore but even though I'm in the higher 50s-range the enemies kick my ass. And just now I realized that you are able to see the dungeon and enemies which gives the drops required for the level cap removement. And it seems like everything is more or less tied to Macarasco Ruins Troll Depth in Saturn-era which gives me some struggles atm. :facepalm:

Trying to 100% Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day lately on PS3 , i have the 2 trophies collectables , item boxes and gold enemies left to achieve .

I have put the others games on hold for a bit like Dark Souls II , Hitman GO , Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and Ace Attorney : Justice for All however i'll be back to them soon eventually .

Somehow I managed to have some luck with the enemies in  Macarasco Ruins Troll Depth and I was finally able to get some of the rare drops. Also realized that Game Gear had a skill for increasing the drop rates. :facepalm: Also defeated the Time Eater for the first time and I have to admit that I might have used a totally wrong party (Segami + Nepgear + Plutia + Game Gear, all between 65 and 70) as it was a surprisingly tough battle for a Neptunia-game as I had to use heal items, which barely happened for me in this series. Still I have to say that I enjoy playing the game. 

FF XV:

I've been loving the game so far. I've played for at least 25 hours and I'm still at chapter 4 with all the side quest that pop up. 

Pokemon Moon:

Got side tracked for a while with some games. I want to finish it before my next semester begins. Loving the game so far.

I love the games that I'm currently playing, I can't complain at all.

After getting the True Ending (with a surprisingly long dialog oO) I started my second playthrough to get the bad ending and also obtained it. The first fight against Time Eater was really easy with a team of lvl 88 - 91-members. The most damage he did was 1000 HP. :awesome:

Also got all baseballs and medals as I was finally able to open up the pathway to Delphinus (didn't fight her yet) and now the only things left to do will be the Fever-, Level-, and Lily-grind and the fight against Delphinus.