Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Pokemon Sun

Just pulled a 50-winninng streak on the horrifying Multi-Battle Tree

Last match was Between Red And Blue VS Me and Colress( From Black / white 2 )

My team:

Tapu Lele (Timid /HP Fire) @ Choice Scarf

Celesteela (Sassy) @ Leftovers

Colress: 

Mega Metagross @ Metagrossite

Porygon-Z @ Normalium Z

VS

Red:

Blastoise 

Mega Venusaur

Blue:

Machamp

Mega Gyarados 

Not really a hard fight compared to other battle tree and Maison Haxxor trainers, only got "lulzy" moment at most when Scarf Lele psychics Gyarados when it mega evolved (it didnt worked ofc cause Mega Part Dark type) ?

Mega Venusaur and machamped got One Hit Koed with Scarf Psychic and Mega Gyarados was dealt with Mega Metagross and Celesteela's Leech seed + Protect.

Blastoise was meh.

CptY0p2.jpg

Red and Blue:

pF4NbVy.jpg

Edited by BlackXFrostZwei
  • Like 2

Sleeping Dogs on PS3 and Football Manager 2017 on Steam. 

Barely started the story on Sleeping Dogs, I love collectables so I've spent most of my time finding some of those and exploring. I'll start on the story tonight. Currently managing Coventry City on FM five seasons in. Started off unemployed and joined Grimsby Town after a few in game days. Finished ninth in my first season and then won League Two. Finished ninth again in League One and Coventry swooped in for me. Won League One at the first attempt and we've just finished tenth in our first season in the Championship. 

The hard version of Brexit just kicked in on my FM save too so no one can sign many foreigners. That might make my route to the Premier League easier since we're barely breaking even so I can't pay for cheap bargains from overseas anyway and my youth players are starting to develop pretty well :D

Child of Light

Decided to play it on PS4 after I enjoyed it on PS3 and PS Vita back in 2014 and honestly I don't know how I kept myself motivated enough to finish all these battles. The battle system at first may seem like a nice variation but after a while I get pretty bored of it. At least it's not very long until I get Óengus. And I'm somehow still surprised how many treasures the world has and most of them aren't really needed.

Lists,lists,lists of games gotta beat one to get to the next basically all of the metal gear games even though i will be skipping peace walker and continue onto mgs:V but alot on ps4 ps3 and xbox one i would love to get another xbox 360 because of the stack their is but due to microsoft killing off the 360 which is stupid but oh well but still alot of games ugh

I've developed a gaming ADHD since we got a PS4... And damn you PS Store sales! You aren't helping with my backlog.

Currently playing Journey (PS4, what an amazing game!), HITMAN (PS4), Senran Kagura Estival Versus (PS4), Senran Kagura Bon Appétit (Vita), Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Pokémon Sun (3DS) and FFXIV (PC). Should try to finish Paper Mario: Color Splash (Wii U) as well.

• Like 1

Currently playing at least these:

PC - Dark Souls II : Scholar of the First Sin

PC - Rise of the Tomb Raider

PC - Civilization VI

PC - Final Fantasy XIV

PC - Hitman

PS4 - Dark Souls III

3DS - Pokémon Moon

PS Vita  - Persona Dancing All Night

PS Vita - Terraria

• Like 2

Rise of the Tomb Raider. Platinum cleanup and taking some shots here and there.

Titanfall 2. Just playing it for the first time. It's an alright game. That top 3 leaderboard trophy is gonna be tough however :/

Edited by Eraezr
add more words

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Vita)

After hearing all those bad things about the isometric LEGO-games I decided to play this one as I heard it was one of the best LEGO-games on the Vita. Only played two levels so far and the levels are as short as in LotR or Batman 2 (handheld versions) but TT Games really improved the quality of the game. I'm really like this whole challenge approach to get all the gold bricks in the levels.

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (PS4 & Vita)

I finished my first playthrough on PS4 (total time: ~4:40 hours without skipping cutscenes and even doing the horrible Queen of Seven Cheese-achievement :shakefist: ) and decided to do the speedrun on Vita first. Have to say that the speedrun times are really generous and finished my run with a time of 1:51 hours game time (or ~3 hours with the time used for the Gem Jug-trick). It was quite satisfying. I'm now going for the speedrun on the PS4 to make it my first plat of the year. :D