Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

If it's going to be like you describe Yakuza then should we expect the guide in 3 months? :awesome:

Though, you guys are probably first going to need perfect playthrough guide anyway.

Haha, with any luck, they're going to be the encouragement I need so I don't slack off. ?

Well, there seems to be a perfect playthrough guide on GameFAQs. I'm using it right now. If it's good enough, I assume it would be okay to link it in the trophy guide since a similar thing happened with the P4G trophy guide.

2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Well, there seems to be a perfect playthrough guide on GameFAQs. I'm using it right now. If it's good enough, I assume it would be okay to link it in the trophy guide since a similar thing happened with the P4G trophy guide.

Ah, already?! o.O

Much wow. In that case, okay =D

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

Yup, here it is in case you were interested: https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/835628-persona-5/faqs/74549

Cooooooool. 

Are you still waiting for your copy of Persona 5 to arrive?

Yea... our country post service is literal shit :/

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

Will you be playing it right away?

Sure I do.

That's why I have so many unfinished games (yea, 3 are many! :awesome:) so P5 can be #125 =D

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea... our country post service is literal shit :/

Sure I do.

That's why I have so many unfinished games (yea, 3 are many! :awesome:) so P5 can be #125 =D

Well hey, here's hoping you get the game sooner than Dragon is. He can't get a copy until next week. ?

Nice! You're gonna love it, especially since you can play with Japanese voices this time around. I'm sure you'll be horrified to know I'm playing with the English dub... :awesome:

. I'm sure you'll be horrified to know I'm playing with the English dub... :awesome:

YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO AOI-CHAN?!

especially since you can play with Japanese voices this time around.

That's literally the most important thing :P

Hyperdevotion Noirce: Goddess Black Heart

I'm right at the first mission of Chapter 9 (Infiltrate the Castle) and I have to say that I hate it already. Made it past the first fight against a gate guardian and saw that the second area requires a lot of box stacking and decided to quit for now. :|  Heck, even the Zombie-mission (which gave me no trouble at all) was more fun than this box stacking shit. 

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO AOI-CHAN?!

I knooooow! But still, the English dub is actually pretty good so far. I enjoyed the English dubs in P3 and P4 too. Since it looks like you need two playthroughs for the plat, I'm going to use the Japanese voices on my NG+ playthrough and see which one I prefer. I'm still probably a monster in your eyes, but it is what it is. ?

Since it looks like you need two playthroughs for the plat,

Yea 2 times Aoi-chan! :P

I'm still probably a monster in your eyes, but it is what it is. 1f61d.png

And weeb disgrace! :awesome:

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

But still, the English dub is actually pretty good so far.

Pretty good is inferior to brilliant, godly, universe glorious cast :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It's a good thing we asked, otherwise you'd have made a huge mistake :awesome: .

Haha, it's true. For that I thank you two. ? I've just been overwhelmed with the Yakuza 0 guide stuff, so I figured it was best to get that done ASAP. Now I realise taking a break from writing that isn't the end of the world. It's probably good for me honestly. Although, this "break" involves writing another highly detailed guide for a different game. I don't know how I went from writing no guides to it almost being a full time job, but it is what it is. ?

Finally got my hands on a copy of Fate/Extra for the PSP! Can't wait to experience my first Fate/stay night-related video game (have yet to open my copy of Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star for the PS4, and I won't be opening it until I finish watching Fate/Zero).

2930244-fate+extra.jpg

• Like 2

Playing NFS Shift now, fun for such an old game, although the rival battles are rubberbanding at it's worst and therefore very unfair.

I have the same car than my opponent, but mine is the works version (a special version you can buy after you fully upgraded it, this is the best the car can be), i can see from the car versions that my opponent doesn't have this version, so i should be a lot quicker, but they can easily keep up and in the last corner they always overtake, no matter how i take it. It is almost impossible to win without crashing him off the track.

This weekend back to Rocket League and Riptide GP2, testing out the Fast and Furious car and trying to plat Riptide