Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

One of the biggest challenge in my gaming history.

Hunted the demon forge.

I've never played a game so freaking dark. I'm playing it coop with my brother, and our best decision was to set it on easy, it would be nearly impossible to beat that game in hard, you basically see nothing, so it's very hard to tell enemies movements sometimes, it's funny that the game's development feels mediocre but easy difficulty does not feel as the typical easy, you know: dumb enemies, one hit kill. Not at all, enemies are strong and agile. It's really a shame those camera and lightning issues.

I wonder how insane mode is, probably so frustrating, lol

Whats up Gamer Guys and Gamer Girls,

Well I am currently still playing BF4 but I need to go back and beat DMC.  I also was just given Uncharted 3 at work from a co-worker who didn't want it and I said I'd take it.  I haven't played any of uncharted but now thinking to get 1 & 2.  I also need to go back and play BioShock 1 & 2 as I beat Infinite awhile back.  hmmm yeah I also need to beat Arkham City and Origins.  I know I'm horrible.  But it's not me seriously it's my friends they call me mean names if I don't join them on BF4.  ...honest... :blush:

So Indecisive I know.  :shakefist:  So much game, little time to play.