PS+ game for June 2020!?!

I guess it sucks for people who don't like online shooters, but this wouldn't be a bad game for Plus. Granted I did play it as soon as it came out so I don't know how active all the modes still are, but the trophies were easier than the first game's (though unpopular opinion, I preferred the first one).

1 minute ago, Charizarzar said:

I guess it sucks for people who don't like online shooters, but this wouldn't be a bad game for Plus. Granted I did play it as soon as it came out so I don't know how active all the modes still are, but the trophies were easier than the first game's (though unpopular opinion, I preferred the first one).

Game is still incredibly active.

Pretty much all game modes still have a solid playerbase and you dont wait long at all for the games (There was an issue last month but that got fixed).

Trophies are definitely 'Simple', theres only really 1 trophy thats difficult but just requires a bit of a grind.

I hope that SWBF2 is on the PS+ this month, it deserves to have more players and be played by more people. Im not forgiving how EA started the game off with MTX but since they got rid of that and introduced a ton of updates, the game is a brilliant casual shooter.

15 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I really hope this is satire. It's a paid subscription, so it's not being greedy. It's called meeting expectations. 

Of course he's being sarcastic. That's the style @sephiroth4424 is wellknown and loved for.

Sony sure is keeping the IGC announcement hostage, perhaps to make sure they have our attention when tonight's State of Play drops.

3 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Sony sure is keeping the IGC announcement hostage, perhaps to make sure they have our attention when tonight's State of Play drops.

What a bunch of jerks if they do. They specifically said " just a deep dive into the world of The Last of Us Part II." Plus titles (unless it's going to be on Plus) isn't really part of that..

2 hours ago, Batmannequin said:

The Plus games are usually announced by now (should have been 20 minutes ago by the regular schedule) - I wonder if they're saving it for the State of Play?

I hope no, I really wanna know wich one will be but you are totally right there it would be a nice strategy by them

Edited by NordicSaiyan

They're free to keep absolutely all of it if they offer a deeply discounted online-access-only (or god-forbid free...) version of a PS account without the deals and free stuff that's either shite or something decent you played when it came out and probably again down the line and now it's just meh. I think I played two games this whole year, Mafia 3 only because the DLC was made free.

12 minutes ago, FinalFrank15 said:

I was serious, but now I wish I wasn't lol

Haha that's ok. I feel like they have done similar genres before. I would argue that May's PS + games were from similar genres, that being sim games. Obviously Skylines and Farming Sim are different but still fall under the larger umbrella. I guess it depends on how you define the genres which nowadays is even more ambiguous. Everything is an Action-Adventure Open-World RPG lolz

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Then I recommend PS Now instead.

No thanks, imo there are too many problems with PS Now for it to be an attractive option. It has a rather weak line-up and the good games are only on it for a few months.

12 hours ago, Asimb0mb said:

Ugh, two online shooters, no thanks. I would trade Call of Duty WWII, Battlefront 2, Cities Skylines and Farming Simulator for Spiderman alone.

Spiderman is easily found for 25-30$ Game of the Year in the US tho. Just buy it. No its not free but it's already pretty cheap tbh

1 hour ago, SecondGenesis said:

Literally last month, 2 sims

1 hour ago, DarthMagnus0605 said:

Haha that's ok. I feel like they have done similar genres before. I would argue that May's PS + games were from similar genres, that being sim games. Obviously Skylines and Farming Sim are different but still fall under the larger umbrella. I guess it depends on how you define the genres which nowadays is even more ambiguous. Everything is an Action-Adventure Open-World RPG lolz

Yeah that's true, but excluding this month I can't remember of any other month that had this.

17 minutes ago, FinalFrank15 said:

Yeah that's true, but excluding this month I can't remember of any other month that had this.

Yeah you are right. I just checked the list and couldn't find a month that was this similar in genre. Again this is assuming the rumor is true. 

• Like 1

Make space on your hard drive for Battlefront 2 if it is one of the PS+ games - it's 115 gb. I bought it and the deluxe Battlefront together for only $9 months ago on a PlayStation store sale and just installed Battlefront 2 last week. Even though I know they've added a lot to it over the past year or so I couldn't believe how big the download was!