Impossible platinums in your backlog

All of the games that I don't have plat yet even though I played them already. But just because I am lazy to play some of them (that lazy I didn't even finish DMC5 and Persona 5; maybe there is something with number 5 for me). Eventually, I want to get most of them/all of them. 

13 hours ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

battleborn 

Also if you don't mind me asking, why? Is it because of the annoying in-game challenges for every hero or there is another reason? 

Edited by Fey_Ironclaw
Grammar

A lot. Brutal Legend still has it's servers up, but apparently they're very, very shakey and I have no intention going back to it.

Most sports games I owned have their servers shut.

MAG.

LittleBigPlanet Karting.

Just a few examples.

16 hours ago, xItsLesterx said:

Perhaps I'm wrong but why would anyone put a game in their backlog if it's impossible to get?1f914.png

You start it when it is possible and either 

1. Glitch

2. Servers are bad or shut down to soon

3. Certain things in game are removed so its impossible

5 hours ago, Fey_Ironclaw said:

All of the games that I don't have plat yet even though I played them already. But just because I am lazy to play some of them (that lazy I didn't even finish DMC5 and Persona 5; maybe there is something with number 5 for me). Eventually, I want to get most of them/all of them. 

Also if you don't mind me asking, why? Is it because of the annoying in-game challenges for every hero or there is another reason? 

The servers are shutting down soon and you have to get level 100 and do a lot of other multiplayer things 

I bring this up a lot but I somehow missed out that Hitman Absolution was closing its servers and once it happened I was too late. Even more annoying to find out that the online stuff would have taken less than an hour to do. Raging. 

I'm currently playing The Crew and there's a possibility I'll get hit with a platinum locking glitch involving The Extra Mile trophy. If it happens there's no way to fix it and Ubisoft won't do shit about it. The glitch has been in since day one and has never been patched. Shit like that should be punishable by death. 

Also:

Guitar Hero Live
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Killzone 2
Midnight Club: Los Angeles
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
Burn Zombie Burn! (No plat but worth mentioning)
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Buzz!: Quiz TV
WipEout HD
Crysis 2
MAG
Warhawk

I've made some bad choices ?

• Like 2

Anything on extreme difficulty or anything with servers that are down. I've done a few extreme difficulty ones, i'm not a pro at them and no doubt took a very long time.

Killzone 2 was one of the worst and i never completed it on extreme, always got stuck at the very end due to the fat guy. If it wasn't him getting shot down, it was me dying. MGS4 is another to get big boss. Its the time limit to get it and all the requirements thats a pain. TLOU is another. I actually did brilliantly well until i screwed up 80% in to survivor. After that i stopped playing for a few years only to recently find out the servers are down and my installed data has been deleted so every time i load up my last survivor file, it goes straight to hard mode because of the previous game data not being there. Also the onlin parts of every game. Online ruins every game if you ask me and no trophy should be apart of it.

• Like 2

Rockband 3, due to me not buying any of the pro instruments.  

Just dance 16, server closure

Singstar, server closure

Dirt 2, something to do with online

Yoostar 2, server closure,  plus wasn't really doable anyway

Guitar hero Metallica,  lack of skill and a guitar hero drum set. 

Mlb 09, server closure

Rockband green day and Beatles,  lack of skill and motivation.  Maybe one day........

Edited by closertim
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

The servers are shutting down soon and you have to get level 100 and do a lot of other multiplayer things 

Well yeah, that is a problem, but I believe you still can do it. I played the game in 2018 for like 3 hours and then dropped the game till end of 2019 and finished 100% in February 2020. It will require a lot of time though, which is not a pleasant thing, and servers may not save your progress as well sometime. (I heard it's better now)

I believe game servers will be closed at January 2021? Maybe you still can try, or you don't want to even bother? (which is understandable :) )  

7 hours ago, Atoya said:

None thankfully, the only game that I worried that it might shut down is Friday the 13th but I’m boosting it slowly 

Oh yea, this game is also super time-consuming. The hardest part is to find people who are ready to play consistently and preferably for long sessions. 

• Like 1

I recently got my first after 11 years of collecting trophies because they closed the servers a day after I started it without a warning lol.It's transformers war for cybertron.

ACTIVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by pot1414
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Fey_Ironclaw said:

Well yeah, that is a problem, but I believe you still can do it. I played the game in 2018 for like 3 hours and then dropped the game till end of 2019 and finished 100% in February 2020. It will require a lot of time though, which is not a pleasant thing, and servers may not save your progress as well sometime. (I heard it's better now)

I believe game servers will be closed at January 2021? Maybe you still can try, or you don't want to even bother? (which is understandable :) )  

Oh yea, this game is also super time-consuming. The hardest part is to find people who are ready to play consistently and preferably for long sessions. 

I may go for it but for the time being I am going for other games. If someone offers to help ill gladly accept 

NCAA Football 2010

NBA 2K12

MLB 12 The Show

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line

NHL 12

MLB 14 The Show

NBA 2K14

NBA 2K15

Madden NFL 25

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

Madden NFL 16

WWE 2K16

NHL 15

NBA 2K16

MLB The Show 16

Madden NFL 17

NHL 17

WWE 2K17

WWE 2K18

NBA 2K17

NASCAR Heat 2

MLB The Show 18

NHL 18

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, johnclark12 said:

NCAA Football 2010

NBA 2K12

MLB 12 The Show

NHL 12

MLB 14 The Show

NBA 2K14

NBA 2K15

Madden NFL 25

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

Madden NFL 16

WWE 2K16

NHL 15

NBA 2K16

MLB The Show 16

Madden NFL 17

NHL 17

WWE 2K17

WWE 2K18

NBA 2K17

NASCAR Heat 2

MLB The Show 18

NHL 18

That is a lot of sports games!  I platted some of them but agree, they aren’t for the faint of heart!

Edited by djb5f

28 minutes ago, johnclark12 said:

NCAA Football 2010

NBA 2K12

MLB 12 The Show

NHL 12

MLB 14 The Show

NBA 2K14

NBA 2K15

Madden NFL 25

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

Madden NFL 16

WWE 2K16

NHL 15

NBA 2K16

MLB The Show 16

Madden NFL 17

NHL 17

WWE 2K17

WWE 2K18

NBA 2K17

NASCAR Heat 2

MLB The Show 18

NHL 18

Mlb the show 18 is super easy and all offline isn't it?

9 minutes ago, djb5f said:

That is a lot of sports games!  I platted some of them but agree, they aren’t for the faint of heart!

trying to platinum madden 20 is hell. Its so glitchy and annoying

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

Mlb the show 18 is super easy and all offline isn't it?

1 Bronze online. "Thanks for Sharing"

4 hours ago, djb5f said:

Yep. 85% of my time is spent on Sports games. When the WWE games used to be good, about 90% of my time was spent on them. Platinum for everyone from 2010 to 2015 and then they just got bad. I recently started going for 2K20 and am hoping I can get it though.

Edited by johnclark12

10 hours ago, Princess_Nagisa said:

my game is lord of the rings conquest. the servers went out before i ever had the chance to play online. I love Lord of the rings and it makes me sad that i cant do every game on Platinum.☹️

I'm looking for a physical copy of that game here in my country just because it is too good, played it in my old account, I would love to play it again even though I know the plat is unobtainable 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DiegoMolinams said:

I'm looking for a physical copy of that game here in my country just because it is too good, played it in my old account, I would love to play it again even though I know the plat is unobtainable 

I understand that ? maybe you have a gamestop near of you or sometimes someone sell it on other platforms?. Im glad that i have the game twice? 

There is one game in my backlog that I purchased on launch since it reminded me of Hyper Light Drifter, one of my favorite games. The game I'm talking about is Phantom Trigger, developed by Bread Team. 

The game isn't all too popular, but even so there are no platinum achievers. I have been trying to find a way to unlock the two trophies that seem unobtainable thus far, with the help of another PSNP member that is only missing those two trophies.. no luck yet though... Even contacting the devs / publisher didn't help ?