PS3 games with terrible servers

Conker

I'm currently playing Max payne and despite the severs activity, the MP crashes from time to time and what annoys me most is that it switches players among teams afterwards, you can be literally winning a game in the last Gang war missions mode and suddenly your on the losing team.

Out of all games I've played (and they are relatively few) I can with no question say that LittleBigPlanet Karting takes the cake. Anyone whose played it knows about its constant freezing, and it's incredibly frustrating when you're trying to get into a game or even have just about managed to, but as well as that if you join a friend's pod or they join you, as soon as they pick a level you'll often get separated and have to rejoin each other. It also occasionally puts players on the wrong track which leads to glitched times...

You get the idea, great game, but the server's fucking useless...

Edited by SQUIDWARD32
  • Like 1

All 3 Resistance games, since they shut them down, especially stupid to shut down the 3rd one in a little over 2 years after its release, guess I should have whored the multiplayer of those much earlier during release though, as there goes my chance at ever getting a plat for those.

• 2 weeks later...