First Platinum! What's yours?

FluffyAssassin64

• 3 weeks later...

Call of Duty: Black Ops.....I was playing it for about a year already before I went for the platinum, it was the first multiplayer experience I really got into, also the first game I ever bought DLC for.

Looking back its not the best game i've played in terms of story and gameplay, but it was simple and fun, and Zombies is the best co-op experience I have had so far (Me and a few of my mates played 100's of hours on every map from Nacht to Moon) combined with getting to half way through Prestige 10 it was the most amount of time I ever put into a game before I got into Battlefield's multiplayer.

Say what you like about Call of Duty, if you have a group close friends and don't take it too seriously it is very enjoyable (although I might be slightly biased since I've been playing CoD since Call of Duty 2 :P)

I decided that it would be my first platinum because of just the masive amount time I spent on it, although i'm still missing one trophy from Moon to 100% the game.

I guess the only downside from platinuming it and playing so much of it as i never felt the same way for the CoDs that followed, I never really got into MW3 and BO2 and i decided not to bother getting ghosts.

• 4 weeks later...