MidnightDragon

Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Backlog Challenge

815 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Just FYI, spring signups will open January 29 to compensate for the fact February is only 28 days and I prefer to have at least 30 for initial signups.

Nice! looking forward to it! I already have a few ideas on what titles to throw in, but looking at what I have jotted down, it's almost entirely RPG's. Maybe i've been bitten by the role-playing bug again without realising it.

Hi guys and gals, hope the week has been kind to you all. This week I wanted to finish Medievil but I am one glitchy broze trophy short and it irritated me to the point of an unistall. I've since re-installed thinking I could overcome the glitch on a fresh save, but now reading guides I am advised to meet a unique set of conditions in a level quite late into the game. It won't be hard getting back to that point just tedious. I might try a fresh save again, else I'll come back to this game towards the end of the challenge and fresh eyes to hopefully make it a bit more fun. Really not sure what I'll be playing next.

Spoiler

13 Sentinels 100%
A Boy And His Blob 100%
Astro's Playroom 100%
Bugsnax 100%
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 32%
Carto 100%
Cold Steel 2 7%
Cyberpunk 2077 9%
Demon Souls 100%
Desperados 3 0%
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood 100%
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek 100%
Erica 0%
Guacamelee 30%
Hollow Knight 100%
Immortals Fenyx Rising 100%
Kotodama: the 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa 34%
Maneater 100%
Medievil 28% > 98% (bugged?)
Metro Exodus 71% (FIN)
Spiderman Miles Morales 100%
Overcooked 2 5%
Rabi Ribi 8%
Return of the Obra Dinn 100%
Town of light 100%
Uncharted: Golden Abyss 100%
Wasteland 3 35%

Got a few trophies in both Bayonetta and Horizon, and in a bunch of other games! I have done a little bit of game jumping the past few weeks, been insane few weeks at Uni so I haven't really had the right mindset for playing games where I actually want/need to focus, hah.

I'm really enjoying Horizon, but I am not sure I will enjoy replaying it in NG+, so we'll see how that goes, haha. Hopefully I can speed run it. :D

I hope everything is having a great start of the year and is enjoying the games they play!

Game Start % Start Trophies Current % Current Trophies
Horizon Zero Dawn 19 19/79 28 28/79
Hidden Through Time 8 4/20 100 20/20
Bayonetta 1 1/51 21 14/51
Child of Light 4 1/20 100 20/20
Hue 26 5/12 100 12/12
Carto 2 2/20 100 20/20

28 minutes ago, Liioni said:

I'm really enjoying Horizon, but I am not sure I will enjoy replaying it in NG+, so we'll see how that goes, haha. Hopefully I can speed run it. :D

Dont stress it. I personally found the hardest difficulty playthrough a joke, especially since everything carried over. Just stick to the main story missions and you'll be done in a few hours at most.