Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Backlog Challenge

9 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Just FYI, spring signups will open January 29 to compensate for the fact February is only 28 days and I prefer to have at least 30 for initial signups.

Nice! looking forward to it! I already have a few ideas on what titles to throw in, but looking at what I have jotted down, it's almost entirely RPG's. Maybe i've been bitten by the role-playing bug again without realising it.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Liioni said:

I'm really enjoying Horizon, but I am not sure I will enjoy replaying it in NG+, so we'll see how that goes, haha. Hopefully I can speed run it. :D

Dont stress it. I personally found the hardest difficulty playthrough a joke, especially since everything carried over. Just stick to the main story missions and you'll be done in a few hours at most. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, xItsLesterx said:

Dont stress it. I personally found the hardest difficulty playthrough a joke, especially since everything carried over. Just stick to the main story missions and you'll be done in a few hours at most. 

Ok that's good to know, thanks! Would you recommend trying to do it all in one go just to keep the momentum going?