This is a free game with trophies!

OverHypedG

31 minutes ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

it's a pinball game, it's likely that they'll release more tables as paid DLC and you'll be stuck playing this for the foreseeable future if you think this is gonna be a quick, easy and cheap 100%.

Don't think so   xbox never got any more achievement  

I read the description and it says:

FREE TO PLAY
The free to play version offers you the following FREE contents:
-Space Shuttle is a completely free table.
-All other tables have a score limit and can be played until the player reaches the set score limit of the table.
-Story Mode.

So basically only one table is free, the other ones are trials. I haven't seen the trophy list though, maybe every trophy can be earned on the free table.

Edit: Yup sounds like every trophy can be earned in one table :)

Edited by MarcancooL
add info

6 hours ago, feligian said:

Not the entire game crashing, but individual tables randomly quit out mid-game pretty regularly, and randomly.

That's because all but the first table are 'free play - score limit' so as soon as you hit that score, poof, game over

1 hour ago, DerelictSoul said:

That's because all but the first table are 'free play - score limit' so as soon as you hit that score, poof, game over

Ahh, thanks, that makes sense.  Guess I should try to read a little more carefully.  I should say, all the tables I have played look and feel great.  Unless you are a completionist, have a go...enjoy.

On 8/4/2020 at 0:15 PM, lordzeze said:

Anyone else having problems with the game crashing constantly? 

Yeah, but only in Classic Mode on the Space Shuttle table.  The update seems to have fixed the problem somewhat, but not entirely.

I do see that some people have bagged the 90 Sec trophy, and it has to be on the Space Shuttle table since the others aren't available yet.  I'm, curious what strategy they're using, since I can't get even halfway to the target score.

On 8/4/2020 at 9:08 AM, ShahinMiah said:

Question is, how long would it take to obtain all trophies and how difficult are they? Wouldn’t want to go out my way to acquire a few trophies without a Platinum that takes hours on end

They're unbearably difficult, there isn't even a plat. The most you can get is a silver trophy for getting a multiplier. The rest of the trophies are basically RNG based that will more than likely end up frustrating you. At least that's been my experience with it. Deleted this game so fast

• 3 years later...