Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

People holding out faint hope it'll be different?

i mean i was literally only going to buy it because you can play as Harley Quinn. If it's still doable solo and i dont need to play co op online, MAYBE i will get it but i unno. They need to share a lot more info asap.

3 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

People holding out faint hope it'll be different?

That's fine and I admire peoples optimism but I've had my hand bitten before, I know not to put my hand back into the snake pit.

Waiting until release or ideally a few weeks after release to see how the game shapes up should be common practice for everyone. Pre-ordering only benefits the publishers and encourages the disgraceful practices seen in most AAA releases of recent years.

Edited by jonesey46
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Rocksteady has officially delayed Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League to February 2, 2024, quite a few months from it's previous May 26, 2023 date.

h6vJ6kw.jpg

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 3

2nd Feb, just before my birthday.... I might just wait a few days and see what birthday money I get. This game has been on my radar for a while so the 26th May date didn't phase me much as 22nd June is FFXVI.  lcant have too many games at once.

Game is in such a shitty state I see. It’s too late to change the core gameplay so I’m wondering what they’re gonna be working on from now until February. Hopefully they get rid of the whole battle pass shit and disgusting amount of micro-transactions they had planned.

• Like 1

Avengers was alright, well the Campaign was. After that was finished, I sacked the game off completely.

I just don’t see the appeal in being able to play as various villains, but all of them use guns. I’ve seen (and played) far worse games. But my hype for this was pretty much zero, and judging from the reaction it got, and the delay it now has, I wasn’t alone in that. 

I don’t know. The delay can only be a good thing. Though what they can do to improve it at this point, is anyone’s guess.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last night, I saw an unauthorized leaked video from this game posted on YouTube. It wasn't up for very long (probably removed within an hour or two tops I'd say) but it showed the Suicide Squad trying to face off against a mind controlled Batman. It came across as rather chilling, like something out of a horror movie. Seeing it from the perspective of who Batman's hunting was rather interesting. Then there was the part of the video where Batman spoke, holy shit. While it was great hearing Kevin Conroy again, the clip made me think of how the best Batman that ever was and ever will be has been deceased for over a year now. It was like hearing a voice from beyond the grave. Like millions of other fans, it still saddens me that he's gone. I'm still convinced this game won't be very good, but my only reason for wanting to see it hasn't changed. And that's to hear that epic voice one last time, he'll no doubt be the best part of this upcoming game.

• 2 weeks later...

I swear to God that I can't understand why is it so hard for the devs to understand that multiplayer games are dead on arrival. Sure, people buy it, but it's a game with an expiration date. Just look at how pathetic were the fates of games like Avengers and Friday the 13th. I will def not buy this game. I didn't like what I saw, and I detest online games. I rather go back to the Arkham trilogy, because it will always be there. Beautiful, flawless, eternal.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Boni_Neto said:

why is it so hard for the devs to understand

*Publishers. WB are greedy and I honestly dunno how Hogwarts Legacy dodged the fate of the live-service. You can't exactly course correct Suicide Squad into a single-player experience this late into the development either. It's 4 person coop looter-shooter, take it or leave it to die.

• Like 1

There's something a bit suspect about the IGN title.

The person who wrote the preview actually came out and started talking about how he was looking forward to the release and his complaints were focused moreso on how the game wasn't an Arkham game. I saw one preview where they complained about fighting the Flash becsuse he just zipped around and was hard to hit...well...yes? 

Honestly just sounds like they're hungry for clicks with this bait and trying to ride the hate wave after the backlash from those false leaks.

On 1/10/2024 at 1:36 AM, Akrioz said:

This is gonna be a disaster, isn't? Hope it bombs hard. 

In a move that screams desperation, WB revoked the NDA for the alpha so people can talk about it.

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2024/01/rocksteady-lifts-suicide-squad-alpha-nda-in-apparent-bid-to-counter-damning-previews

I honestly think this is going to backfire as badly as letting gaming sites try it did.