How many wins have you got so far ?

Haikkinnen

I won my first whispering ear super elusive first episode of hex a gone.  It had 15 plus players in it and was my first game of the day!!!!  I've had so many seconds on every final.  I'm lvl 21 after being a little put off after so many finals/Monkey is off the back!  I fell earlier and found a platform others fell off, but hollowed out the center and concentrated on a good path with no1 on my plat somehow..   The last guy fell from above.  I feel for him, but im seeing staying up top and being that guy is dangerous when you do fall. I'll take it.  

So...  Is this where I close app EVERY game until I guarantee a 2nd, a 3rd, a 4th and finally Infallible, w/ a 5th episode win in a row?   I don't really dont think so, maybe If i win this next episode, my 2nd, tbh I'd have to think about..  But i don't see me quitting finals that took 10 15 minutes of my time to get there. 

Heres my tip.  Time of day matters SO much on this game.   Lil bobby isn't playing at 1am.  He's on Now, and earlier. Thats when you play.  Sweaty Daryl with his 98completion % is thirsty as every for his next.  " you gotta get urs, b4 i gotta get mine.'

Edited by SilkyJay86

17 minutes ago, SilkyJay86 said:

So...  Is this where I close app EVERY game until I guarantee a 2nd, a 3rd, a 4th and finally Infallible, w/ a 5th episode win in a row?   I don't really dont think so, maybe If i win this next episode, my 2nd, tbh I'd have to think about..  But i don't see me quitting finals that took 10 15 minutes of my time to get there. 

You don't need to close app, you just need to quit to main menu before you see the 'eliminated' message appear. Games I immediately skipped were the ones where you can lose it in the final second (tail grabs, jinxed...).

On topic: I lost count but somewhere in the 40-50 region.

I’m level 10 now, with 0 total wins!! Zero!!! Made it to the finals 3 times where I’ve lost in the mountain fall on some last second bs where I couldn’t secure the crown. And I lost a hexa and rumble. I would seriously like to get some help with a party too....

this 5 in a row episodes thing is straight bs if you ask me.

Whoever has played GT Sport, this reminds me of the get first on 91 wins gold grindy trophy strictly only from multiplayer mode... straight 90% luck and 10% skill.... tbh

Edited by DerekYellow

I'm maxed out at level 40 now and I still haven't got 20 wins. Haven't even got 20 race wins :( Sitting at around 13 race wins and 11 episode wins. I can live without 20 episode wins but it irritates me not to have 20 race wins. So now I'm stuck trying to get those, even though I feel like I already earned the trophy because I have won about 7 where I didn't get credit for winning. The rage is real with this game. In fact, I think it's the most infuriating, rage-inducing game I've ever played now. I should walk away but I can't ?

On 8/16/2020 at 0:11 PM, raitokun84 said:

it's pretty bad actually, i have at least one win per 5 finale.

what finale games the most  you win?

mine for sure is fall mountain, always perfect run to the crown

Fall Mountain for me as well.

3 wins in Fall Mountain.

2 wins in Royal Fumble.

1 win in Hex-a-Gone.

1 win in Jump Showdown.

Most losses were in Hex-a-gone. Only today I managed to barely get my first win in it. I know how to play it, I'm just never lucky in it. I see my friends winning in it with ease with other players falling so quickly. 

Just got my 6th in a 6 man Fall Mountain. I won a 6 v 7 Fall Ball (as the team with 6) which should never have happened in the first place in round 4. I was scared that as always my reward for this effort would be the obnoxious Royal Fumble given there was 6 players left, but maybe they really did patch out the guaranteed Fall Ball into Royal Fumble wombo combo. 5/6 of my wins have been in Fall Mountain now, I'm also at like 15 race wins overall (not counting Fall Mountain), the races are definitely where it's at for me. I wish the whole game was obstacle races but I guess we can't always get what we want.

I'm still a bit salty that I'm in the furthest back row 100% of the time for Fall Mountain. In the 6 man race I was the only player not in the front row, which itself should have been a 1/6 chance. In a 20 player race I did I was in the 4th row, and in every other one (I think I've done around 9-10 Fall Mountains total) I was also in the furthest back row, 100% of the time. I have a relatively even split of front/middle/back row starts in all the other races, but for Fall Mountain it's something other than RNG.

I finally got my first win. I was making the finals often and 2nd quite often but just landed it on Fall Mountain.

Couple of things I noticed on my multiple 2nds. Before I could make it to the top of Fall Mountain even with a stumble and be in with a chance, but the last day or two I've noticed you have to have a perfect run, nearly all the players are making 0 mistakes. Even then with perfect runs, if I had to wait for the crown, I'm seeing more and more players who decide if they aren't getting it, you aren't and grabbing me at just the right time. I'm not even mad because I just expect it at this point.

I went at Fall Mountain not expecting a win, even with a perfect run and even beating everyone to the top, the person in 2nd grabbed me just as the crown was in range. I got lucky that the player on the other side who was now in the range also got grabbed and by the time when the crown came back down, more had arrived and I just got lucky in the jump.

Edited by rm_rosen

2 hours ago, rm_rosen said:

I finally got my first win. I was making the finals often and 2nd quite often but just landed it on Fall Mountain.

Couple of things I noticed on my multiple 2nds. Before I could make it to the top of Fall Mountain even with a stumble and be in with a chance, but the last day or two I've noticed you have to have a perfect run, nearly all the players are making 0 mistakes. Even then with perfect runs, if I had to wait for the crown, I'm seeing more and more players who decide if they aren't getting it, you aren't and grabbing me at just the right time. I'm not even mad because I just expect it at this point.

I went at Fall Mountain not expecting a win, even with a perfect run and even beating everyone to the top, the person in 2nd grabbed me just as the crown was in range. I got lucky that the player on the other side who was now in the range also got grabbed and by the time when the crown came back down, more had arrived and I just got lucky in the jump.

If you find that you have to wait for the crown at the end, a good strategy is to kind of zigzag while keeping your speed at the max. You may still get grabbed, but you won't be just standing around. I find that it helps me get the crown over people behind me most of the time.

Finally got the 20 1st place wins trophy, 20 episode wins is going to take forever. haven't reached the 7 episode trophy so I know I have less than that.
Even though I only one on it once I do feel like Jump Showdown would probably be my best bet on that one even though I probably won Fall Mountain more.
Think I might be on 5 or 6 episode wins on that.
Still not sure what I'll do about it the infallible trophy if I can even get that one.
And I'm currently at level 35 kind of feel like I got there pretty quick.

1 glorious win only for me. It was on the Fall Mountain where you grab the crown. I wasn't the first to it, I was third out of six - but the first two mistimed their jumps. Literally cheered on my sofa when I won.

No other victories, a few close calls with Tail Tag and the Hexagon one. But I still get knocked out far too often by the stupid See-Saw level.

No races won either! A few seconds and top 5's but no first yet.

Well, another update - I FINALLY managed to get my 20 race wins AND on my 20th win I got Big Tease as well which had completely eluded me the entire way through! I was so incredibly happy when both trophies popped up together! 

As for overall wins, I got a couple more of those along the way too, so I'm now sitting at 14. I'm now only playing casually for an hour or so a night and if I get more wins then great, but if not I'm happy to just play here and there, or wait for new content or an update or something that might make it easier. I seem to get Hex-a-gone a lot lately and I haven't had any wins on that since the first few days when it came out. It's probably become the most skill-based final now.

On 8/18/2020 at 0:31 AM, ThatMuttGuy said:

If you find that you have to wait for the crown at the end, a good strategy is to kind of zigzag while keeping your speed at the max. You may still get grabbed, but you won't be just standing around. I find that it helps me get the crown over people behind me most of the time.

Thanks this just got me my 2nd win. Now I need a strategy against team players on Slime Climb. I have to quit so many games because 2 people will block off the tubes to eliminate everyone. Saw one game where they were a team (i assume) because they were ahead and blocked everyone off and then both jumped into the slime giving someone an automatic win.

Finally my first win, I had to wait to be at level 21 to get that, safe to say I won't be going for the Platinum. 

I'm getting good at Fall Mountain so I hope to see more of those in the final rounds. Always a bit of luck involved, but at least I know what I'm doing. On the other hand, I still suck at Hex-a-Gone ... can't seem to get good at this one. Jump showdown was fun but I've had it a grand total of one time as a final round so far. Hope it comes around more often. 

Around 50 wins. Lots of 3 win streaks. Twice a 4 win streak. The 5 win trophy will come eventually. But it is 50% luck and 50% skill. People grabbing you is what messes things up. Getting 5 wins in a row is a crazy achievement. Hopefully I will earn it one day.

• Like 1