What's your favorite minigame?

Neocarleen

I like Block Party and Jump Club the most in the individual section and Hoopsie Daisy in the team section.

Anyone else getting Fall Ball every goddamn time in the round before the final? I get it no matter if there's fifteen people left or eight. There always has to be a game of Fall Ball. I don't necessarily dislike it, but I'm getting a bit tired of it appearing in every episode lol.

• Like 1

Slime climb is my favourite race, if you know what you’re doing can always get a great chance at 1st and so many people get Eliminated you have a quick run at the final. 

Fall Ball for team game, reminds me of rocket league. 

All the finals are fun, but I’d say most of my wins have been from tail grab or Fall Mountain 

16 minutes ago, Lezonidas said:

Slime Climb

And the worse, by far, Fall Ball and Grab the tail (final), those are awful and are in 70% of the games, I hate both.

Ive not played the tail one on the finale yet but ive only got there a hand full of times ?. 

My favs are see saw, slimb climb (also one of the hardest and block party. 

My best team games are the egg one which is so hard to steal the eggs from the bases and the ball roll one (sorry cant think of names) but it is so funny especially at the end when other teams try and stop each others ball

Race: Slime Climb is probably my favourite, it's a fun race with some shortcuts if you're daring. Door Dash is my least favourite race just due to it being clusterf**k.

Survival: Block Party is my favourite just because it's the least boring of the five. Tail Tag is my least favourite because the tail games suck.

Team: Rock 'N' Roll is my favourite because it's very easy to win. Team Tail Tag should return to the circle of Hell it spawned from.

Final: Hex-A-Gone is the best final. Actually requires skill, tactics and forward planning. Royal Fumble like all tail games is bulls**t. Grabbed my tail from 5 lengths away did you? I'm holding you but I can't take the tail. Seems fair. Timer ran out 3 seconds ago but the game plays on but I can't control it and so someone else can take my tail. Nothing wrong with that obviously.

Slime climb

4 hours ago, uduc2late said:

I am an absoulute legend at Fall Mountain and absouletely love it, i know a very good strat that can get u a win 50% of the time , unless someone else jumps out of nowhere and takes that crown! :(

You mean unless someone do what they are supposed to do? lol

I like almost all of the races tbh. I think Hit Parade is probably my favourite ? The only race I don’t like is tip toe ?

I have started liking Slime Climb now that I know how to do it, but I find I can only qualify if I’m spawned in the first row at the start line. Getting stuck in the rabble is a guaranteed out because people falling and knocking you is a killer. 

In terms of finals, I get hexagons most so that’s the one I like best just because that’s what I get to play most. I like the idea of fall mountain, but I think I’ve only played it 3 times so I haven’t won/finished the level.