Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

48 minutes ago, Obama1337_ said:

I'm currently on a 4 win streak and I need your help. Can you recommend me the safest possible way to get a win? Is it playing hex-a-gone (my favourite final)  when 16 out of 22 wins were on it or playing with 3 other people waiting for a 4 player royal fumble?

The safest final for me was Fall Mountain.

I watched a lot of Fall Mountain videos and i did some calculations. In the end i was able to forsee where the crown will be when i get to her. There were runs where i was first, running ahead to the crown, but when i realise that i should wait when i get to her, i quit. This strategy helped me a lot! 

after 10hours of skipping many games and the usual finales, i've lost my streak to FRUITE CHUTE. i left the game but got kudos added. it was after i left like 60 other games. but never had to left fruit chute but this time the fruits were just against me.
so maybe it's about fruit chute. it's the only game that added some kudos after i left at the right time i would say.

4 minutes ago, STAB-U-I-WILL said:

Has anybody obtained the trophy after patch using the exploit yet? 

I can confirm the kudos still doesn’t go up, that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s not been fixed though 

mine went up and it never happened before, but it seems like just some rounds after i actually quit the show. so maybe it will all be delayed...

1 hour ago, STAB-U-I-WILL said:

Has anybody obtained the trophy after patch using the exploit yet? 

I can confirm the kudos still doesn’t go up, that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s not been fixed though 

Yeah, some guys and I were helping a friend of ours and he got it after the update with the exploit so it still works. 

10 hours ago, ArtoriusFrost said:

I hear you, man. I got 4 streaks last night. Decided to get my 5th win today and lost on Rollout by a grabber. In a mere hour, I have managed to get back 4 win streaks again. As I am attempting my 5th win in Fall Mountain, I was getting spammed hit by the yellow ball and decided to quit there. I turned on the IDs to see if anyone made to the crown, but no one passed the spinning hammers yet. After returning to the lobby, my kudos coins went up and it was a nightmare! I have been doing this trophy alone for 5 days now! I feel super exhausted as well. Doing the same thing day and night, getting win streaks after another to only end during the Final for my 5th Win. In my experience from getting 56 Wins (Yes I noted down each of my wins) in only 7 days, This trophy requires MASSIVE amounts of luck.

luck is the most important skill, i got 4 wins in a row legit just couple days ago under 1 hour.

• Like 2

Whoever has this trophy must run to buy a lottery ticket, it is really a lot of luck and little skill, there are times you want to quit the game and the interface takes a long time and you end up eliminated, they steal your queue twenty meters away  distance haha, really this trophy is very difficult to achieve.  Sorry for my bad English

Fourth day in a row of having a two-game winning streak come to an end early. This time, it's because Team Tail Tag went to overtime. No one to blame but myself since I lost the tail with just seconds to go in overtime, but having your team go from four up to losing in seconds hurts.