FIFA 21 Achievement List revealed

westersburg

Depends on how time consuming getting your Volta avatar up is, if it's anything like the 'Only One' trophy that won't be much fun and mega grindy. Volta Squads also an unknown, is it like Pro Clubs where you have to play with others? Could be very tough. In terms of FUT trophies, it makes sense they have several trophies as it's the most popular mode. I do understand the frustration of many because of the D4 trophy as it's fairly difficult and should be replaced, especially with some high division players self relegating for easier matches to do objectives faster making the Rivals division system one big mess. The other FUT trophies are simple enough or just time consuming. Certainly much harder than this year with that Volta Squads trophy though!

Edited by GloriousFury9414

The Division 4 trophy have another way to get it.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-08-10-fifa-21-ultimate-team-introduces-a-division-rivals-weekly-match-cap

"This year you will have an alternative placement method to help you find your level in Division Rivals. The results of the first 30 matches played in Squad Battles (FUT's player versus AI mode), as well as the difficulty played at, will determine your placement Division."

Maybe easier being fight with AI but not real player.

5 hours ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-08-10-fifa-21-ultimate-team-introduces-a-division-rivals-weekly-match-cap

"This year you will have an alternative placement method to help you find your level in Division Rivals. The results of the first 30 matches played in Squad Battles (FUT's player versus AI mode), as well as the difficulty played at, will determine your placement Division."

This is a nice way to get placement because is pay mostly Squad Battles. Make you get the trophy better and easier. ahah MAYBE!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020/9/11 at 0:25 PM, TheVengeance1231 said:

Sounds great. Looking forward to more details. Hope they make it possible to go D4  by this method. Other then that they should improve the mechanism of climbing the ladder anyway. For an average player it's too hard to escape from certain divisions.

I wish three was no 4 division trophy. For me It is a long grind to have a little better team than other players on div 5.  And having better team is crucial with my skills.  

But there is squad volta  division 3 trophy! IT seems it is online competetive mode... IT may be harder than ultimate team div 4.

Like i said at another thread, the most difficult thing on Volta will be finding an opponent, and that proves true as they changed the number of Divisions after the feedback on the Beta, which might make it a little bit easier to achieve. On top of the 6 Divisions, you also have 5 Tiers to progress within it, which i think will be similar to how Rivals is played, given you are promoted or relegated at each ''Division Weekly Event''. 

For those that only get the online trophies and the end of a cycle, this will be one of the easiest trophies to achieve through boosting, considering that near the release of FIFA 22, there won't be almost no players in this mode. 

lf9L4ZK.png

Ok. So I've started division volta league last Sunday in FIFA 20. Today I get to division 3. At this point IT was quite easy. First of all players Has the same quality team. Hope EA wont start bullshit cards like on ut.  

I've struggled to get div 4 ut on december last year, but I've managed It. Stop playing FIFA then. Now when I launcher i relegeted to div 6 with team worse than evrybody else.

• 2 months later...
On 9/10/2020 at 6:55 PM, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I will say the trophy icons are pretty, although I haven't checked Fifa trophies in years so maybe they are identical? Wouldn't know... Lol.

Yeah I don't play football games but when I saw these trophy icons for some reason they made me think of POGs haha. Nice looking icon's!