8.  Hotline Miami

7.  Dokuro

6.  Guacamelee!

5.  Sound Shapes

4.  Littlebigplanet

3.  Uncharted Golden Abyss

2.  Super Stardust Delta

1.  Persona 4 Golden

Remember the list was written by two of the editors so its biased.

Noticed that Soul Sacrifce, Virtue's Last Reward and Disgaea 3 aren't even on the list...

I thought of posting this here so people can discuss and see what games on here and if they missed some really good ones or not

Well Disgaea 3 shouldve been on the list but i`m aint suprise that Virtures Last Reward isnt in the list.. though this list seems to be a bit unfair but now im wonder if i really should play persona 4 since i see most people liking & favoring the game..

I feel hurt that disgaea 3 wasn't on the list, I probally bought a vita so I could play that game. my favorite game on the psp is the disgaea 1. I guess It depends on what type of gamer you are, Im glad some of my favorite games aren't the list like katamari damacy

However the game Im most excited about is final fantasyX hd

• Like 1

I don't know why Gravity Rush is 25, I think that is the game that really sold the hardware at the time ( even though it is a short game)

Should replace Plants vs Zombies at the very least

I played 15 of those games on the list and i think that the list is correct for putting those games on there, They are just in the wrong order is all.

But Persona 4 Golden @ #1 is definitely right

I'm glad that a lot of the games I own for the Vita are on the list, I suppose? But how did they come up with this? Was it the result of a vote, or did they take some hard data like number of sales or number of players, or number of positive reviews from professional game critics, or was it just two guys at IGN brainstorming a list of their 25 favorite Vita games?

Already knew Persona 4 would be 1 before I even clicked on here.. I'm surprised about Virtue's Last Reward too.. maybe because its also on 3DS?

Well they put VLR @ 17 on there 3DS but that list was composed of more writers.

I quickly listened to their podcast defending their list thinking they would at least mention VLR but they didn't at all.

I think that the 2-3 writers who composed the list just never played VLR

I'm glad that a lot of the games I own for the Vita are on the list, I suppose? But how did they come up with this? Was it the result of a vote, or did they take some hard data like number of sales or number of players, or number of positive reviews from professional game critics, or was it just two guys at IGN brainstorming a list of their 25 favorite Vita games?

no it was just the 2-3 writers who composed the list.