What level are you?

Ducktardy

On 9/11/2020 at 5:19 PM, Erkawest said:

Just finished legend challenges and almost hit 55

Yeah same. Ive done 3 pro skater challenges and my created skater ones. The pro skater challenges are fun but i dont think i can do them all as they get repetative

On 9/12/2020 at 0:57 AM, Bunkerbudy said:

I have an other question, but did not want to make a new topic.

Are there some pro skaters with slightly easier chalenges?

Like 99% are easy to do, but I suck at the 4 special combo's, (Only Triend Tony's)

Wondering if some of those are more easy that others.

For the special combos i used the hangar map and between the airplane and the glass wall there is a place to grind and either side are 2 verts. I got them fairly easy there

37 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Yeah same. Ive done 3 pro skater challenges and my created skater ones. The pro skater challenges are fun but i dont think i can do them all as they get repetative

For the special combos i used the hangar map and between the airplane and the glass wall there is a place to grind and either side are 2 verts. I got them fairly easy there

There are custom maps with a big drop and long rails specifically made for the special combos. 

Do all the special grab/flip tricks while falling, enter a manual to the rails, do the special grinds on the rail and jump off. Usually first try. It will take longer to assign good buttons to those specials than actually doing the combo using that method. 

Edited by proud2bNs

1 hour ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Thx, but I got them by now. Now I am clearing all the gabs, only a couple of stages to go in THPS2! :)

Currently 66.

Just finished all skater challenges.

Quite a few trophies not picked up yet.

But now I mostly sit down to play for fun. I'll go back to grinding for the get theres, gaps etc in a bit. But for me it's about enjoying the game so I won't rush to lvl 100. It makes sense that I'll get there eventually.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Thx, but I got them by now. Now I am clearing all the gabs, only a couple of stages to go in THPS2! :)

Yeah thats my next job. Are some of the gaps you have cone across so far a pain in the ass?

7 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

There are custom maps with a big drop and long rails specifically made for the special combos. 

Do all the special grab/flip tricks while falling, enter a manual to the rails, do the special grinds on the rail and jump off. Usually first try. It will take longer to assign good buttons to those specials than actually doing the combo using that method. 

Fair enough. I never thought about finding a custom map. I looked at powerpyxs guide but i didnt really understand it

On 11.9.2020 at 1:21 AM, RockmanBN said:

Remote play and a Macro program on my PC. I have it start when the game's paused. First I have it tap up to go to end run on free skate, spam x a bunch until you restart another run, when it starts I have my character hold a manual for 10 seconds with cheats enabled, I have my character jump to finish the manual, and finally pause the game to repeat the cycle. I get about 25xp per 18 seconds. Though sometimes remote play is finicky and drops inputs which can invalidate one of the 18 second loops.

Any chance to get that script? I guess you are using AutoHotkey?

Im lvl 70 with only 5 pj with his 100%, all maps with "platinum score" and a few maps with "Time Run" (to hard for me). I have to do the rest of PJ and i think i can reach lvl 75 but need to do the last 20 lvl. its too time consuming this trophy. Really hope they add a new metod to farm XP.

Custom skater + 4 pro skaters 100%'d, all gaps, platinum scores, get-theres (easy + hard), a couple of speed runs and a few secrets done. Level 71 ATM.

Really feel like there needs to be some more challenges added with big XP rewards (even if they are hard). A large number are just the skater challenges which award very little XP.

89 currently.

Leaving it doing a lip trick for the next few hours. That'll give me 5k xp and that will get me to 90.

Doing 1 level a day, plus what ever i can of the next (usually just under half a level) so by Sunday or Monday i should have the platinum.

Trying to push into the first 100 people to plat, but i doubt i'll get it. 

10 hours ago, StarMadeKnight said:

89 currently.

Leaving it doing a lip trick for the next few hours. That'll give me 5k xp and that will get me to 90.

Doing 1 level a day, plus what ever i can of the next (usually just under half a level) so by Sunday or Monday i should have the platinum.

Trying to push into the first 100 people to plat, but i doubt i'll get it. 

same im also trying to get in the top 100 for the plat level 90 atm

4 hours ago, lesk8vaincra said:

No New strategy but i bet more and more people are using save wizard..

I heard about it on a French forum, it's basically a save editor that allows you to earn as much XP as you want..

Yes but it is not free. My pc and my ps4 are running since 36 hours to up level 77 to 92. It's take a long time with ps4 macro :-(

C.