NEW! Platinum unobtainable! (patch 1.06)

Riv1404

4 minutes ago, Denvirus said:

I think we should argue about the merits of buying games day one.... kidding!

I've decided to hold off on playing this until the seemingly enormous amount of bugs are cleared up. Hoping we get DLC character trophies too!

Same,  but thats a high hope with as many characters that are possible. 

So far, Intelligence, Harm missions, and villian sectors are still an issue for all wondering. 

Apparently Intelligence and harm mission trophies can currently be obtained on a fresh save on the current patch.

Some say they are having issues with hives and the 30 challenge III trophies. 

I suggest playing the missions that pop up on the Warzone (non story based ones) for the challenge III trophy. Quite a few people have confirmed that has worked for them.

For the Hive missions play the first story mission (Let the Games begin) for hives as I've also confirmed with multiple sources that this mission counts for it.

Good luck

Edited by RoxasOnFire

24 minutes ago, Riv1404 said:

Please post here if you have any info from devs or any liks about when will out patch thas fix trophy " Tentative Peace"

Thank you

Devs said they're aware of the issues with the trophies/achievements. (Spoke to one on Discord like 2 days ago about it)

They didnt give an exact 'yes' on fixing them in time for Patch 1.3 but said they would try their best on it. Personally i wouldnt expect it on 1.3 but hopefully patch after.
Also mentioned they arent sure whether they can retroactively get them popping.

Edited by SpacebarPIays
  • Like 2

I the only trophy of the problematic ones that I have yet to unlock is only the one on criminals, I am on 10/12 missions done so now I stop and wait for them to correct so if it is not retroactive I should be unlocked. It bothers me a lot, however, to lose 1250 faction points for day. But among this is to restart the game for only one trophy (which would take me 15/16 days ...) I prefer to lose faction points.

41 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

Everyone should make sure they backup their saves because the game could corrupt your save at any time. Happened to me today and luckily I had a backup and didn't lose too much progress.

The game has an hour backup save by default in the options if you neglect to upload the save. I can't remember what its called but its in there. It pulls a save from an hour before current progress.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cedom02830 said:

I got the 250 level trophy at 204 levels, what a game really. full of bugs. I'm not complaining, just noticing

I mean, isn't that a good bug? Less xp grind.

30 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Tentative Peace is now showing 0.1% so either someone figured out how to get it or the devs have patched it and are testing it in an unreleased patch.  Or someone figured out a way to hack it.  Platinum also shows 0.1% so something is going on.

It's a trophy hacker, apparently. 

39 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I mean, isn't that a good bug? Less xp grind.

It's a trophy hacker, apparently. 

I couldn't find anyone having it on here when I looked so I didn't know for sure.  Was hopeful maybe the devs were testing it and it synced up to whatever account they used.  Ohh well.

13 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

I couldn't find anyone having it on here when I looked so I didn't know for sure.  Was hopeful maybe the devs were testing it and it synced up to whatever account they used.  Ohh well.

Yeah, but at least it allows several people the chance to compete for the plat, as they'd only have 1 trophy left...though that's only if they don't have to make a new save altogether.

So I just finished the campaign (went through it ignoring most side stuff) - is it risky it to continue at this point? I like the game and I want to play more, but I don't want to have to start over if some trophies won't retroactively pop. Is all progress stored on local saves? Seems like a strange choice. 

11 hours ago, piekeaaa said:

it is not a bug after you hit level 50 you still gain experience and that counts towards the 250 level trophy

What!? lol
I noticed that the character I always use keeps getting the exp bar going up, but I thought about a graphic bug. So does he +1 the trophy every time? Great ?
I have been "doing levels with that character" for several days.

EDIT: I was "worried" about the 50 beehive trophy which will be very long ... but I think the real long trophy is the power at 150 due to the +10 artifact. Do you know how much material you need in total? I read that 65 is needed for the last level O.o

I guess I'll take my time ... when I'm only missing the beehive trophies and +10 artifact I'll do a couple of beehives a day after accepting the 16 assignments. Many of them will surely get there without noticing.
Sounds like a good strategy to me ?

Edited by Siriodorione
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, adam_31256 said:

On my PS4 (not PSNP) it says 0.1% of players have earned the platinum. Meaning it is possible, but glitchy? Could someone double check this to see if they have the same as me 

Yes, someone hacked it. Sony doesn't block hackers. This site has already removed the cheater.

• Like 2