The Last of Us Part 2 - Beach Theme (free)

Ghost

1 minute ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

Not to be an idiot, but I went to go download it and it wasn't in the store yet. Have they not updated it yet or am I too dumb to find it?

Go to the Free section on the store. Scroll all the way to the right and click on themes. Repeat and do the same thing but then choose avatars and there's like 5-6 avatars there. But no need to download the Abby one unless you are a troll. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, trojbrown40 said:

Go to the Free section on the store. Scroll all the way to the right and click on themes. Repeat and do the same thing but then choose avatars and there's like 5-6 avatars there. But no need to download the Abby one unless you are a troll. 

Gotcha. I'll download them all, especially Abby, when I get on next. Thanks mate.

12 hours ago, trojbrown40 said:

Your avatar shows you are the ultimate troll. Is your aim to close down this thread and go completely off topic which you have done on 11 other TLOU posts. Can't stand the fact that everyone hates Abby can you? You should have been able to figure this out by now. 

You are right, but he and his Abby Troll account has multiple accounts on this side and that's the reason he will always get more Likes than you and me.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

Ok, it’s time to admit it: my almost 9 year old PSN account with 200 platinums is also an@Abby_TheLastofUs troll alt from Portugal.

Going back to topic: I love that the original TLOUR Outbreak theme is finally free for Europe. It has been free a few times for the US, but never for Europe. The music is beautiful. I just want to stand there staring at the screen, listening to those beautiful Gustavo Santaolalla’s melodies. <3

• Like 1

On 9/25/2020 at 7:40 AM, MikeCheck-- said:

There should've been no controversy, the game was fantastic. 

It was the leak back in April that generated the controversy. 

People were just stupid for jumping on Neil like they did. A lot of them probably bought the game anyway, so yeah.

• Like 2