Plat is about 8/10 difficulty - Linked Trophy Guide

8 hours ago, HusKy said:

For those using spin-attack strat, did you change keybindings or are you just spamming :circle:, :square:? This combo gives me hand cramps in about 5 minutes.

Like I played Crash 1,2,3 and the remakes D-PAD all the way. I can't play crash with joysticks somehow and spamming circle and square seems to work for me without any problems in my hand.

Using R2 for the special abilities

Finished seeing double and toxic tunnels completely today. 

Finished with the last world, the colored gem levels and polar bear and so far toxic tunnels is the hardest just because it is such a long level when you want to get all crates. was really nervous when i finally made it to the last section.

It took me over 35 tries to get all boxes in Bears Repeating (in the same run, so I didn't get the NSanely Perfect relic). It's NSANE how hitboxes are horrendous and need to be fixed asap! I really hope they are working on a patch right now.

Crash Landed is not that bad on the other hand, got all the boxes with only 2 deaths in my run (which were caused by missing a crate here and there).

Edited by bosstristan
  • Like 1

Trying to go through the game and currently before the third reality after the first boss.

The second flashback tape for Crash Aerial Direction (I think). I cannot figureout how to break the boxes without blowing myself up with the nitros.

Does anyone have any tips for a noob?

Love this game, nice and challenging. My only complaint so far is the load times.

Record so far is:

6% (I think)

2/4 colored gems

22 clear gems (only done 5 levels)

5/38 Nsanely perfect relics

1/21 flashback relic

35 minutes ago, bosstristan said:

It took me over 35 tries to get all boxes in Bears Repeating (in the same run, so I didn't get the NSanely Perfect relic). It's NSANE how hitboxes are horrendous and need to be fixed asap! I really hope they are working on a patch right now.

Crash Landed is not that bad on the other hand, got all the boxes with only 2 deaths in my run (which were caused by missing a crate here and there).

For Bears Repeating/Building Bridges, do a bunch of dummy/practice playthroughs. Basically get to the bear run section, and play through to the end of the level without breaking checkpoints, breaking as many normal crates as you can. At the end, die and you'll be back at the beginning of the bear run section. Keep repeating this until you've memorised the positioning of the crates and manoeuvring the bear becomes muscle memory (did it about 20 times to practice), before attempting the NPR. Getting the NPR should be a lot easier after doing so.

Also, bonus tip, you can glitch one box when heading into the bonus in Building Bridges, allowing you to miss one box in the bear run and still get the NPR. I made a thread about it here.  

• Like 1

So I completed the game yesterday.

So far I have 100% finished the first two levels. Platin Relic, N. Verted and all the gems. I will do it step by step, level by level. Some people doing the hardest ones at first but I don't wanna kill myself doing it right now. Watching developer times and trying to do exactly the same is a good way to get the platinum relics.

The last dimension?! (Are they called dimensions?) will be the hardest with the riding levels I guess. But no rush, practice is the key. Good luck everyone.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, coldhardcrash_ said:

For Bears Repeating/Building Bridges, do a bunch of dummy/practice playthroughs. Basically get to the bear run section, and play through to the end of the level without breaking checkpoints, breaking as many normal crates as you can. At the end, die and you'll be back at the beginning of the bear run section. Keep repeating this until you've memorised the positioning of the crates and manoeuvring the bear becomes muscle memory (did it about 20 times to practice), before attempting the NPR. Getting the NPR should be a lot easier after doing so.

Also, bonus tip, you can glitch one box when heading into the bonus in Building Bridges, allowing you to miss one box in the bear run and still get the NPR. I made a thread about it here.  

So there are tips out there for this level. I was like "man I hope there's a glitch where you can do the whole bear section on foot or something" lol.

Alright I'm gonna check it out!

Edited by bosstristan

13 hours ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

So I completed the game yesterday.

So far I have 100% finished the first two levels. Platin Relic, N. Verted and all the gems. I will do it step by step, level by level. Some people doing the hardest ones at first but I don't wanna kill myself doing it right now. Watching developer times and trying to do exactly the same is a good way to get the platinum relics.

The last dimension?! (Are they called dimensions?) will be the hardest with the riding levels I guess. But no rush, practice is the key. Good luck everyone.

How do u master the triple spin? 

Edited by TheGuyWithAnICD

24 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Congratulations!! 

Which levels were the hardest for you?

Love your platinum pic too.

So far so good

d5wvnkle.jpg

Thank you! 

Toxic Tunnels is a stand out for being difficult for everything (all gems, perfect relic and time trial).

Nitro Processing and Rock Blocked are also nightmares when it comes to the Platinum Time Trial Relic.

Good luck with your run! Making some solid progress so far. 

• Like 1

Wow, I finally did it! I got the perfect relic for both Bears Repeating and Building Bridges within 2 hours! Huge thanks to @coldhardcrash_ for the tip, it did save me! Just watch out not to use the tip and get all crates, I'm afraid it would invalidate both the gem and the perfect relic if you're one crate too many.

Anyway, now onto the remaining time trials.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bosstristan said:

Wow, I finally did it! I got the perfect relic for both Bears Repeating and Building Bridges within 2 hours! Huge thanks to @coldhardcrash_ for the tip, it did save me! Just watch out not to use the tip and get all crates, I'm afraid it would invalidate both the gem and the perfect relic if you're one crate too many.

I can confirm that the glitch causes to mess with all crates gem. Luckily i got all crates before. BUT i can confirm 100% you will get nsanely perfect relic even if you have more crates than you should have. It happened to me and i got it luckily. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Project4Dream said:

I can confirm that the glitch causes to mess with all crates gem. Luckily i got all crates before. BUT i can confirm 100% you will get nsanely perfect relic even if you have more crates than you should have. It happened to me and i got it luckily. 

Alright thanks for the info. The one is missed was so random but now it's all just a bad memory lol

On 10.10.2020 at 10:10 PM, princefan2407 said:

doing the plat on base PS4 is extra difficult, because it gives a little bit of rng. With enough time, it is definitely doable, but I will slowly play from time to time, maintaining/improving skill while waiting for PS5 for that extra power. It's a shame it is a victim of last-gen titles' coping with the absolute limits of hardware and there are some cheap spikes, but the amaze made by Crash Landed' scale, for instant, is rewarding, because there is a world after Naughty Dog.

Well, two weeks later and almost ruining my free time, I got sucked in and with some luick (Building Bridges <3 ) I got every NSPR. And it wan't so bad, especially with Cortex Castle/Seeing Double. Seriously, these are very linear, so if you know what to do, it is pretty straightforward.
\however, there are 3 levels, apart from infamous, unbearable (hehe) you-know-what (Crash Landed is much easier because of better boxes' placement), that will crash your soul multiple times.
3) Rush Hour - mainly because of it's length combined with Tawna's moving cars' sections  - struggling for 8 mjinutes each time crushed by trucks' rapid movement demolish every bit of cockiness you've got. Surviving these two without death is rewarding af.
2) Ok, there you lose every 10-15 minutes on a try. Toxic Tunnels will bring every bit of a toxicity from you. Still, apart from that nasty TNT (you know which one) in color gem section and getting electrocuted there every single time, it's doable.
1) No Dillo Dallying. This one with its boxes' placement can go... Seriously, even if you crash every single box while riding the boat, Crash will glitch in constant crouching and you won't jup to that high box by TNT. Whole run goes to trash and another 10 minutes of swearing before you. This level is a monstrosity, when it comes to doing it perfectly, because precision is not enough, you need to be lucky, like for real.

Well, now I've got 88h of gameplay and 8 platinum time relics. I feel that those are not so riddiculous, so maybe, who knows, I'll do it before CP2077. It will be satisfying, no doubt.

14 hours ago, bosstristan said:

Glad to help and well done! Yeah I didn't try the crate duplication glitch for the all crates gem as I didn't know about it and kept playing the level until I got all the crates, but it's interesting to know it only works for the NPR. I'll add it to the trophy guide I've written up that should hopefully be reviewed and available in the next few days. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RolePlayingPuji said:

Congratulations! Recently got rid of the 3 riding levels NSPR and took a break, but will be back to continuing the story soon. On another note, How long did the platinum take you to get, In game time wise?

Thank you! Was just over 100 hours to Platinum for me. Took my time with it and some of the time trials took me many tries to get right.