CoD: Black Ops Cold War achievements leaked

On 10/26/2020 at 5:37 PM, AngelZafina said:

Sorry for using bad words but it had to be said cuz They Really Are Milking our PatienceΒ 

What are you talking about? Multiplayer trophies are fine, this is a pretty easy list MP wise. Go look at how it used to be for games like Killzone 2 and Bioshock 2 and then come back.

This is got to be one of the hardest Call of Duty game to obtained the 100%.

9/10 difficulty (At least it's for me because I am trash at Online Multiplayer in Call of Duty.)

It was very grindy and very time consuming because Multiplayer trophies and Zombies trophies. As well as easter eggs.

Edited by x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Kulzyc said:Everytings is EasyPZ.Β I think the Fireteam trophy is for finishing the last player in a squad, not killing all of them alone. I'm not 100% sure but that would be a bit hardcore otherwise...

Don’t be so quick to say that. We don’t know how hard Veteran is. We also have to complete the zombies easter egg. Multiplayer trophies very well could be a pain as well.

Not to mention we have to complete Dead Ops arcade, which is a twin stick shooter with permadeath.

This might just be one of the hardest CoD plats.

1 hour ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Don’t be so quick to say that. We don’t know how hard Veteran is. We also have to complete the zombies easter egg. Multiplayer trophies very well could be a pain as well.

Not to mention we have to complete Dead Ops arcade, which is a twin stick shooter with permadeath.

This might just be one of the hardest CoD plats.

Veteran isn't that hard in general and it's not a problem.

Β 

Zombies easter egg can be tricky but really nothing impossible when you know how to play.

Β 

Β 

Multiplayer trophies are a joke lol, nothing hard Even if you'reΒ a 0.5 kdr player.

Β 

I do agree with you about Dead Ops arcade, just because I never really played that soΒ I'm not confident enough to say it's going to be easy.

Β 

No it's not gonna be the hardest CoD lol

I guess this will probably be a platinum around 50 hours. The same length as bo2 and bo3 i think. Singleplayer is shorter but mp is longer. Nothing really skill dependent here, just a bit grindy. Bo3 ps3 and bo4Β will stay the hardest cod platinums for sure, since they require actual skill in multiplayer / battle royale.

20 hours ago, willmill97 said:

This will still be an Ultra Rare platinum. Every single cod platinum so far with a zombie easter egg trophy in its core trophies is UR, so I imagine this one will be too.Β 

Not just them. Advanced Warfare, Ghosts and Black Ops 1 are ultra rare too. The only games that aren't ultra rare are the modern warfare titles except for mw3, cod classic and world at war. Makes 13 of 19 cod stacks ultra rare

5 minutes ago, Dylan-Mehl said:

Why are some of the comments here so salty. "Not gonna plat it because of the multiplayer trophies". I mean, the multiplayer trophies require you literally to just play the game, and they will come naturally. Thats it.

Β 

Yeah but i was a really big fan of call of duty for many years and even i'm salty about these achievements. The cold war multiplayer wasn't fun at all and is completely ruined by its maps and the forced skill based matchmaking. I didn't mind the prestige trophies in literally any cod up to bo4, because it's just 10-20 hours of playtime. Playtime won't be more here, but even 1 hour of this mp would be too much.

Here's the updated list with Onslaugth DLC Trophies. Thanks to ExoPhase

BDYhKj1.pngΒ 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Nice to see the PS5 stack, probably gonna do it twice then.Β 
Does anyoneΒ knowΒ what the Onslaught DLC is though?

Β 

It's a 2 player co-op mode where players face hordes of zombies

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

On 4-11-2020 at 10:21 AM, westersburg said:

Β 

Yeah but i was a really big fan of call of duty for many years and even i'm salty about these achievements. The cold war multiplayer wasn't fun at all and is completely ruined by its maps and the forced skill based matchmaking. I didn't mind the prestige trophies in literally any cod up to bo4, because it's just 10-20 hours of playtime. Playtime won't be more here, but even 1 hour of this mp would be too much.

I think the prestige system is cross mode. You can level up in campaign, zombies and probably Warzone as well. No need to play a lot of multiplayer.