Cross-Platform Games to have 2 Lists / PS5 Auto-Pop Game List

PhantomFear94

Just make sure to carry over your PS4 game data by whichever means you choose.

As for PS4/PS54 stacks you can choose what version of the game you want to play assuming you have the PS4 version purchased either physically or digitally. Having the PS5 version won't give you the option of playing the old game.

Please note some PS4 games have issues with running on the PS5. In some cases games can just look really messed up but in at least one instance the game Dying Light actually won't let you play two specific side missions on the PS5 for unknown reasons but this would lock you out of one trophy and the plat. This can be solved by going back and completing the two missions on a PS4.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Warframe rechecks what is completed every time you switch between the two systems with a server based save. You are able to auto pop them on which ever console you play last. When additional trophies are implemented for both lists, you will be able to switch between the 2 versions to auto pop new trophies. PS4 to PS5, and PS5 to PS4.

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

Warframe rechecks what is completed every time you switch between the two systems with a server based save. You are able to auto pop them on which ever console you play last. When additional trophies are implemented for both lists, you will be able to switch between the 2 versions to auto pop new trophies. PS4 to PS5, and PS5 to PS4.

Thank you for that, I was curious if auto-pop would work reverse generation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/02/2021 at 2:15 PM, JediKnight_327 said:

Is the google sheets being updated anymore?

Does anyone know if Control trophies will auto-pop?

I don’t have a PS5 on hand so I can’t verify it personally however Control PS5 requires the ultimate edition and there is no auto pop for the trophies.

Edited by SmugPieceCandy
Adding more Information
  • Like 1

On 08/11/2020 at 9:59 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

Update B (13/11/2020)

Regarding cross-gen trophy popping, it looks like some lists autopop upon transfering save from PS4 to PS5, whilst others do not. It seems to be a developer decision. SmugPieceCandy and CookiestMonsterr have both put some great work into developing a list confirming which games have free upgrades, save transfers and auto-popping trophies.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRowrnFywFrn39k4vFXNV1Bs2g0JadkW83oN1BJF-ZzRCLGAKnmG1ZeBOP-_CfkNMbhgTO2rvy6Pxmr/pubhtml 

Update A (11/11/2020)

Officially confirmed. PS5 games will all have new trophy lists and stacks. Auto-popping details incoming. 

Original

This is possibly a big one. Exophase just revealed the trophy list for most (if not all) Launch titles for the PS5!

Several threads for separate games to discuss, but the main reason for this thread is that it centralised all lists and seems to confirm that games on both the PS4 & PS5 will have 2 different lists, one for PS4 and one for PS5.

Every single cross platform seems to have an identical list to the PS4 version but stacked. I was surprised and thought cross platform games may "share" the same list like on Xbox, but seemingly not the case. Great news for trophy hunters!

Source: https://www.exophase.com/platform/ps5/

Trophy Lists in Link:

- Astro's Playroom

- Assassin's Creed Valhalla (Seperate PS5 List)

- Borderlands 3 (Seperate PS5 List)

- Bugsnax 

- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (Seperate PS5 List) 

- Dead by Daylight (Seperate PS5 List)

- Demon's Souls

- Destruction All Stars

- Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition (Seperate PS5 List)

- Dirt 5 (Seperate PS5 List)

- Fortnite (Seperate PS5 List)

- Godfall 

- Goonya Fighter

- King Oddball

- Marvel's Spider-man Remastered (Seperate PS5 List)

- No Man's Sky (Seperate PS5 List)

- Observer: System Redux (Seperate PS5 List)

- Overcooked: All You Can Eat 

- Man-eater (Seperate PS5 List)

- NBA 2K21 (Seperate PS5 List)

- The Pathless (Seperate PS5 List)

- Planet Coaster (Seperate PS5 List)

- Sackboy: A Big Adventure (Seperate PS5 List)

- Undead Horde (Seperate PS5 List)

- Warhammer Chaosbane (Seperate PS5 List)

- Watch Dogs Legion (Seperate PS5 List)

- WRC 9 (Seperate PS5 List)

I came here looking for something like this. As every ps5 stack people ask the same question 

‘does it autopop the plat or some trophies’

i was going to make my own thread but alas here one is! Although seems a little outdated? Destiny 2 + DLC most definitely auto-pops so ‘probably’ needs a change as it’s served based. 
Didn’t realise Witcher 3 was getting a ps5 stack either? 

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

W3 is supposed to be getting a PS5 Upgrade at some point but considering the mess Cyberpunk 2077 is in, the devs are most likely focusing on righting that ship instead for the time being.

Thanks dude that’s great to hear! Looking forward to that 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

if you want an updated list (in french) of the PS4/PS5 games with trophy auto pop, i have made one on my blog : 

https://www.ashesheart.fr/tuto-jeux-en-version-ps4-et-ps5-sauvegarde-trophees-mise-a-niveau-etc/

When there is a green tick, it means that the game have been tested. 

This blogpost only list game that have both a release on PS4 and PS5. And i talk only about auto pop from PS4 to PS5 but if you have any informations about auto pop from PS5 to PS4 i take it ! And if you have any information about some games (it's quite hard to find infos for some of them) don't hesitate to let me know (in french or english).

Good reading

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody have a game clip of how you even do a 'Game Transfer'? For example: I was eyeing, R6S, Spider-Man, Miles Morales & No Man's Sky.

I'm assuming R6S is just tied to their servers. But for Miles Morales how would I go about transferring the save? I don't have PS+. I just back everything up on a USB. (I don't own a PS5 either yet)

On 11/8/2020 at 7:22 PM, ArmoredSnowman said:

really don't get why there isn't a single shared trophylist.

Either they do it to encourage temptation for the MicroTran$cations. Or in some cases, you still need to pay up for some upgrades/DLC. I'm sure sooner or later, they would release some DLC that is only available to next-gen. Remember Dragon Age Inquisition and its poorly optimized Back-Port on the PS3? They only released the last two DLC to the PS4. I think they did the same for Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor.

• Like 1

On 30/3/2021 at 7:02 PM, Ashesheart said:

Hello,

if you want an updated list (in french) of the PS4/PS5 games with trophy auto pop, i have made one on my blog : 

https://www.ashesheart.fr/tuto-jeux-en-version-ps4-et-ps5-sauvegarde-trophees-mise-a-niveau-etc/

When there is a green tick, it means that the game have been tested. 

This blogpost only list game that have both a release on PS4 and PS5. And i talk only about auto pop from PS4 to PS5 but if you have any informations about auto pop from PS5 to PS4 i take it ! And if you have any information about some games (it's quite hard to find infos for some of them) don't hesitate to let me know (in french or english).

Good reading

Please continue! I just save your blog for this ?

• Like 1

hi, i have a question about marvel's spider man remastered. there's wrote in the excel file that it autopops trophies. what it means? that if i have a 100% completed save of the ps4's version, if i run the ps5 remastered version, it will automatically autopop every trophy??

3 minutes ago, XpanderFX said:

hi, i have a question about marvel's spider man remastered. there's wrote in the excel file that it autopops trophies. what it means? that if i have a 100% completed save of the ps4's version, if i run the ps5 remastered version, it will automatically autopop every trophy??

Load up the PS4 version with the 100% save on it. When you hover over a save file (I did my 100% New game+ one) there is an option to upload it by hitting R1 or L1 I believe.

After its uploaded boot up Spider-man Remastered and there should be an import button on the main menu that'll download the Ps4 save and have the autopop happen (its either on import or by loading that save).

It is worth noting however that the Remastered version has a few new trophies that may not pop if you haven't achieved their requirements.

2 hours ago, xDevin912 said:

Load up the PS4 version with the 100% save on it. When you hover over a save file (I did my 100% New game+ one) there is an option to upload it by hitting R1 or L1 I believe.

After its uploaded boot up Spider-man Remastered and there should be an import button on the main menu that'll download the Ps4 save and have the autopop happen (its either on import or by loading that save).

It is worth noting however that the Remastered version has a few new trophies that may not pop if you haven't achieved their requirements.

right now i dont even own a ps5 (ill buy it maybe in 2 years), but fortunately i keeped the save on the cloud. anyway, what ill need to get 100% also on ps5 version? i played the goty physical version and then sold the game. so, right now, i only own the dlc's as they was redeemed with the season pass code included.

4 hours ago, XpanderFX said:

right now i dont even own a ps5 (ill buy it maybe in 2 years), but fortunately i keeped the save on the cloud. anyway, what ill need to get 100% also on ps5 version? i played the goty physical version and then sold the game. so, right now, i only own the dlc's as they was redeemed with the season pass code included.

I noticed that you have 100% of the trophies on the PS4. That makes things easier. This is what you'll need to do:

1) Get a PS5

2) Get Spider-Man Remastered (This is NOT a free upgrade, I think it's only accessible by purchasing the more expensive Miles Morales version)

3) Download Spider-Man PS4 (on your PS5)

4) Download your Spider-Man PS4 100% save

5) Launch Spider-Man PS4, and where you select your save there should be a 'R1 to upload save' or something like that *If you want the extra DLC trophies added in the Remastered list to autopop you'll want to complete their requirements before uploading the save

6) Download Spider-Man Remastered (PS5), where you select your saves there should be a 'R1 to download save' do this and download the 100% save. You'll autopop every trophy (including the new ones added assuming you complete their requirements prior to uploading your PS4 save)

Of course one of the saves I lost in Dec 2019 was Spider-Man. Didn't care about most that I lost, but this game actually has a PS5 list.

Edited by OmegaRejectz

11 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

2) Get Spider-Man Remastered (This is NOT a free upgrade, I think it's only accessible by purchasing the more expensive Miles Morales version)

3) Download Spider-Man PS4 (on your PS5)

only download? and... remastered version includes all dlc's? because i can buy both, used, and then return for free. did this several times for "fast platinums" :-)

5 hours ago, XpanderFX said:

only download? and... remastered version includes all dlc's? because i can buy both, used, and then return for free. did this several times for "fast platinums" :-)

1) I *think* the Remastered version is ONLY digital. For the time being at least.

2) Yeah, it should include every DLC. It's basically the GOTY version but with enhanced visuals.

6 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

1) I *think* the Remastered version is ONLY digital. For the time being at least.

2) Yeah, it should include every DLC. It's basically the GOTY version but with enhanced visuals.

seems an expensive way for getting just one platinum... even if i buy, one day, miles morales ultimate, the code can be sold instead of redeeming it... 

46 minutes ago, XpanderFX said:

seems an expensive way for getting just one platinum... even if i buy, one day, miles morales ultimate, the code can be sold instead of redeeming it... 

Yeah. Was super disappointed by the fact they charged for it, while Morales has a free PS5 upgrade. Plus I lost my Spider-Man PS4 save, while I still have my Mile Morales save. I'd have to borrow my friends copy again, but way better than buying a 8 hour game for $50+ and then $20+ for a remastered game.

Honestly this is just whoring. It's sad that people here are more interested in the autopopping of trophies on these games than they're interested in the games themselves. Really speaks for the priorities a few people have.

Marvel's Spider-Man is a decent game through and through, but it's not even close on my favorite PS4 titles. I wouldn't buy the PS5 version to autopop most of the trophies and then play the game for the additional DLC that's not on the original PS4 version.

I'll be lying if I said I didn't have a few autopops myself, but since the PS5 made it possible to transfer saves and autopop trophies for a lot of games people have taken full advantage of that. Under a minute platinums.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 0:06 PM, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

This is not 100% true.

Back in Dec 2020, I did an experiment with my wife's Warframe account and one (with possibly more) trophies when earned on PS5 did NOT auto-pop on PS4's Warframe.  See Danielle's (staff member) response below:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1239784-playstation-trophies-on-ps5-still-buggerd-after-deimos-arcana-update-2955-fixed/?tab=comments#comment-11965002

Not sure if they are still looking into it but as of now, Warframe has not released any new trophies since then although new content has since been released.  They have also temporarily suspended the original 4 Deimos challenges in the in-game profile list.

Also note that per their announcement, some trophies will not auto-pop, eg. cumulative or quest based trophies. Just need to redo the last bit to get it to unlock.  See:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1237898-warframe-is-live-on-ps5/

More details and testing today which made it pop on PS4:

I started up PS4 Warframe to check if they might have fixed it today, but that trophy (Joyride - travel 10000m on a Dargyn) did not pop.  In the in-game profile challenges/trophies, it shows 10000/10000 but the challenge icon is blank, and the trophy was not awarded.  On the PS5's version of Waframe, the trophy has been awarded and the in-game challenge shows the icon with 10000/10000 completed.

I believe this is one of those 'cummulative' trophies like deflect 1000 bullets.  Per the announcement, you need to just redo that action one more time to unlock the trophy.  Hence, on the PS4 Warframe, I rode the Dargyn for a few seconds and the trophy did finally unlock on the PS4 version.

Edited by vinster
Updated details and testing.