All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Totally understand. Everyone has their favorite genre which is why I'm thankful to live in the golden age of indie games. Subjectivity of personal preference makes it really hard to know for sure what will resonate with any particular individual. However, based on your comment, I'd say this should be a game you should skip. While It is a tight, competent, and artistically interesting game, if you don't like metroidvania's, you should avoid this game.
  3. Think i'm going to slightly change my approach on my backlog and completion goals. I'm going to make a like of every game on my list that is at 10% or less completion, and work on getting them as high as possible (preferably 100% but make no promises) from there ill make another pass of 10 to 20 etc etc

4. This is a known bug caused by PSN bugging out at the exact moment you updated your profile here so just give it a few hours, then earn and sync another trophy before reupdating your profile .
  5. ps4 digital version just downgraded to version 1.00 after i tried to start the game. this never happened before
  6. Probably. It may be great and is probably still going to always be at least somewhat overhyped simply because of dunkey. But my question is, does it transcend it's genre? I am not a fan of metroidvania's in general and the puzzle/experiment until you figure out the secret nature of it is even less appealing... But despite that does this game have that special something that would pull in even me? My go to example, I hate like 80% of every rougelike I've ever played but find Hades to be one of my favorite games ever, the exception to the rule.
  7. Out of a sudden my profile says that i have o trophies/my profile is probably private. I havent changed anything and have been using this site for two years now, does anyone know what could have caused this and how i can revert it?
  8. oh that's cool, was only playing the beta the other day and dominated with my fall guys experience
  9. Man... That was a crazy (krazy) match @Lucas! Definitely felt similar to the Team League with that last second finish lol. Shoutout to both @emzynitro__ for the SE5 intel and also @Lucas for the Dirt Rally 2.0 suggestion, much appreciated! Also, does this mean we can play Fifa now? 😁
  10. You can't. The only to get the platinum on the Vita version is that you must already owned the Vita version before it was delisted in 2015. I already own the Vita release due to being free on PS Plus back in 2013. If anyone owns the Vota version, you may have claimed it via PS Plus.
  11. i'm playing on the ps4 with the digital version of the game. what about you? what were you playing on?
  12. The game releases May 14 on PlayStation. https://www.stumbleguys.com/
  13. Anyway, never forget the most legendary reaction (and reaction to that reaction) of all time for this game:
  14. Here are the results after the second match in Season 41! After a monster start, Bronze isn't letting up and neither is Platinum for showing big scores and down to the wire action. @XoX_Sunshine gets another huge score in beating @Fysh_Taco who with nearly 900pts is just getting unlucky with strong opponents. At the other end of the League, @Lucas and @steveblazinggrin engaged in a huge slugging match where Lucas was ahead for nearly all of the match until the last few hours where only 15pts separate the final total. Some other notable scores, @Gnillisch nearly posting 400 to make sure the Clown is down, @Prometheous101 nearly doubling his score on the final day to beat the Monk into submission and @ApriIis still AWOL as @ySlifer__ gets a quick victory (we miss you ApriIis). Tables: It is still early, but there are some frontrunners and dangerous competitors. In Plat, @steveblazinggrin, @UnboundedCash99 and @NuclearManager are unbeaten, @Banana_Sausage47 continuing the good form from the Team THL, @Prometheous101 proving he works better on his VR and @Arctic Cress chilling yet winning. @RedbeardRik back in the game and proving his pedigree, @Wdjat Prinny Doods doing the best laziness he can and still winning and the rest of Silver still very close. @XoX_Sunshine Boasting nearly the entire score of Silver with veteran Bronze enthusiast @Gnillisch and newcomer @Paul_Cesar on his tail. Because everyone is wanting to know who they are up against, I'll be kind and put @Fysh_Taco out of his misery. Fixture 3 - Season 41: Platinum League: DEMONICRUBLE18 Vs NuclearManager Doylus91 Vs UnboundedCash99 ApriIis Vs Hitman_Spinksy1 jermthejerm Vs steveblazinggrin LucasV9991 Vs ySlifer__ Gold League: connman88 Vs ShinobiMonk JelloDLuffy Vs Prometheous101 ArcticCress Vs Zephyr-pt Killer_Unicorn12 Vs Psy-Tychist Banana_Sausage47 Vs Krazy_99 Silver League: GTA_Darren Vs Havoc273 gazdavis11 Vs RedbeardRik man_with_wdjat Vs Piezilla57 emzynitro__ Vs Meikoro madbuk Vs serrated-banner9 Bronze League: freddie1989 Vs TheClownsta NandK1998 Vs ResidentDarrell Syr_Rys Vs Paul_Cesar Gnillisch Vs Fysh_Taco UltraDog177 Vs XoXSunshine Next Match starts in 7hrs 35mins.
  15. My question would be, If I can find a physical PVZ for the Vita, would the trophies still pop?
  16. I didn't look at the list to avoid spoilers, is there any missable?
  17. @HansPatat050 I'm also looking for the LVL 50 trophy. PSN is same as username. Thank you!
  18. Well i am sold! Gonna buy this asap as it is on sale...but maybe i will first go in blind, without any guide for collectibles. Mistake? Is there a lot of backtracking? Is there a fast travel system?
  19. Thank you! That's a shame. First time I have ever heard of a game splitting up its versions into two different purchases while retaining one joined trophy list. That'd also make this game useless for VR trophy hunters. Would've been nice for a change to have a short, easy and not buggy platinum list to aim for.
  20. Another game done with Azkend 2 which was actually a surprisingly difficult 100% but the mission carries on towards 50% and cleaning up my backlog from top to bottom. Also wondering if this guide was ok to use for it. It's a little outdated but I would say it is still just as difficult as they state. https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/azkend-2-the-world-beneath/guide/
  21. It may feel overhyped if you don't recognize that the tone and timbre of the user reviews are likely matching Dunkey's ridiculous hyperbole and sarcasm. There is also a bit of hype surrounding it because of the way it was created. You want to root for the single-person developer. The gameplay, music, and even game engine are bespoke and created by only a single person. Unlike the hoops that Concerned Ape had to jump through to get published, there is a general sentiment that we want this to go well because it is a game made by and published by gamers. It is a good game with a good "story/making of" that people want to see succeed. It really does help that the game backs it up with tight platforming and great puzzles, which are honestly higher quality than some AAA developers. It is polished, didn't live for years in early access, and the code is so well done that it clocks in at around 80-100mb depending on the platform. Still not as good as Knack 2 though 😉
  22. Tip for the cosmetic trophies: if you don't have this after getting every other trophy you should turn off the internet, set the time on your console 24 hours later and start the game. When ingame you need to turn on the internet again and after this if you enter the store new items will be generated. It works every time so you can do this until you get cheap items. This helps to speed up the process because otherwise you might need to wait several hours just to get new items in the shop.
  1. Load more activity