Oh hey, the port Blow promised for 4 years

Xillynoc

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I played the demo for Braid, many years ago but found it to be overrated rubbish so quickly uninstalled it.

Same. Played if for a few minutes, deleted it and moved on but nice for those who like it.

God, Blow is so pretentious. This man getting 9 and 10s for his first attempt at a game and he's sitting in a dark room sobbing because they're aren't smart enough to understand rick and morty 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Alos88 said:

God, Blow is so pretentious. This man getting 9 and 10s for his first attempt at a game and he's sitting in a dark room sobbing because they're aren't smart enough to understand rick and morty 

To Be Fair, You Have To Have a Very High IQ to Understand Rick and Morty

scnr

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The music, the level design, the puzzle solving, all were very good. I think it deserved the good reviews, I also don't think the demo is enough to judge it by as it doesn't have the best elements. I think Blow probably read too much into the feedback but there's nothing wrong with having an emotional reaction to it. Debating reviewers in all the comment sections was perhaps a bit much.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alien713 said:

I didn't care much about message this game conveys or the story, I love it for fantastic puzzles and level design, can strongly recommend to anyone who likes this type of games.

The puzzles were really neat from what I remember, but it's been awhile. Sucks consoles don't work like Steam, because I can get it 50% off there for owning the original. I'd be interested for the new puzzles.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2024 at 5:27 PM, Xillynoc said:

Anyway, never forget the most legendary reaction (and reaction to that reaction) of all time for this game:

soulja boy could make braid and the witness

but jonathan blow could never make Crank That or Kiss Me Thru the Phone

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 11:10 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

why?

I'm being completely irrational but with The Witness, I got hooked on the mystery which eventually lead to nothing. Did some digging and got told "that's the point" and "you didn't get it" which just made it all the more frustrating and so I wrote him off. 

It's okay not to "get" things but with The Witness I genuinely don't think there is anything to "get", I just think Blow was fucking with us.

Edited by jonesey46
  • Like 1