All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hopefully, im trying to figure out how to do all endings in 1 playthrough
  3. I was looking at the trophy list this morning and notice there's one for reaching lvl 75 with gold hoarder, order of souls & merchant alliance. I'm currently lvl 76 with gold hoarder, 77 with order of souls and 75 with merchant. None of these trophies have popped for me. I own the game on xbox and had to do these trophies over on PS5 to get them to pop. I have easily 70% of achievements unlocked on xbox but on playstation only 47 auto unlocked for me, the rest I've earned while playing. What are you talking about? The monkey island content is in the game regardless of what platform you play on.
  4. It's $0.01 on the USA store. Regular price.
  5. Game #16: Racing or Sports Dirt Rally 2.0 A game I bought many years ago but for this event I decided to finally start it. I’m nowhere near done with the game, but I’ve put in around 50 hours now and have just a few trophies left so I would assume that’s enough. For the platinum I’m waiting for a daily delta event so I can finish in the top tier of a daily challenge for my final online trophy. I find normal daily events too hard to finish in the top 10%, although I got close a few times. It seems there are still a lot of pro’s who are playing and I can’t get close to their times. In a delta event you only need top 50%. Unfortunately they only come along once a month orso. I expect one next week, so I will have to make it count. Basically it’s time to start the hard part of the 100%: The infamous Flatout trophy. Now this is going to be very hard for me as I’m not really good at the game. Yet. Let’s start practicing!
  6. Incase anyone else is having issues with this all I did was kept closing the game then loggin back in and killing C'drall. after 5-6 times the trophy popped.
  7. Grabbed the following games on my latest trip to Japan as they were less than 500 Yen:
  8. You’re arguing with someone that made alt accounts on this forum using Floris, Copanele and others’ avatars to make it look like they were following them, lol. This person is just a bot that wants to pretend to be the face of Crypt by spamming the forum with general knowledge, the actual good tips (as you well know) are just in the discord server. No point wasting your time with this attention-seeker.
  9. Might be a silly question but how do i get the free upgrade to PS5? I can see it in my library on the PS5 but if i click it, I go to the PS4 version and it just says download.
  10. "5813": { "title": "3on3 Freestyle", "platforms": [ "PS4" ], "region": "EU", "submitter": "HuntingFever", "note": "A patch in early April 2024, broke the entire list for everyone: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/159794-bugged-trophies-3on3-freestyle/", "trophies": [0], "timestamp": 1714127990156 }, "5654": { "title": "3on3 Freestyle", "platforms": [ "PS4" ], "region": "NA", "submitter": "HuntingFever", "note": "A patch in early April 2024, broke the entire list for everyone: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/159794-bugged-trophies-3on3-freestyle/", "trophies": [0], "timestamp": 1714128029622 }, "5642": { "title": "3on3 Freestyle", "platforms": [ "PS4" ], "region": "AS", "submitter": "HuntingFever", "note": "A patch in early April 2024, broke the entire list for everyone: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/159794-bugged-trophies-3on3-freestyle/", "trophies": [0], "timestamp": 1714128050150 }, "6062": { "title": "3on3 Freestyle", "platforms": [ "PS4" ], "region": "JP", "submitter": "HuntingFever", "note": "A patch in early April 2024, broke the entire list for everyone: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/159794-bugged-trophies-3on3-freestyle/", "trophies": [0], "timestamp": 1714128071410 }, A recent patch has broken the trophy lists in all regions (though the China list has been impossible to Plat for years, due to server closure) .
  11. Played the PS5 version on release. Originally had completed it on the ps4. Not one trophy popped back then. However, all the trophies popped when I booted up the game for the first time in two years
  12. Picked this up from Japan on holiday... Does this game have an option to change language? Sub-titles, dubbing, etc?
  13. mauga no longer had any trophies and the previous one I don't think he did either. So it's been months since they stopped.
  14. This time it's Puma's time to collaborate with PlayStation on shoes & apparel. Shop PUMA x PLAYSTATION Collaboration Collection | PUMA AU Anyone copping these new kicks???
  15. Nice work. Your post will undoubtedly save a lot of people time and pain
  16. Thanks for the clarification. Guys report it on their official website if you have time. Link attached below. https://joycity.oqupie.com/portals/395/inquiry
  17. I just watched mr matty video on the update and he said there's three new quests, one involving the enclave, which is really cool!
  18. How many online trophies are in the game ?
  19. The developers themselves said that they thought clearing Coda is IMPOSSIBLE and no one will be able to do it. So your statement here is all wrong and I don't know where the heck you got it from, or maybe you just made it up to prove your point. This what Ryan Clark had said about it: “I honestly thought that I was being kind of a bastard and that no one would ever beat it”. It's also mentioned by SpootyBiscuit after he cleared low%: Youtube Video
  20. The platinum is not remotely close to 1,000 hours and the 100% is not remotely close to 5,000. It's significantly lower than that. I have 30 hours on the game so far and I'm at reputation 20 on all factions including the DLC factions. You need to be level 50 with 3 for the Platinum and level 15 with Athenas Fortune. The guild trophy is the most time intensive DLC trophy on the list and if done efficiently can be earned in 300 hours. The reputation grind has changed significantly since the original launch on Xbox.
  21. I suffered the same problem I play the PS4 version of Traditional Chinese version The save conversion function of the PS5 version shows an error that there is no save file of the PS4 version suspected the save conversion function in PS5 version is not well It has been reported to 505 games and wait for the patch to fix it
  22. "26444": { "title": "Alone in the Dark", "platforms": [ "PS5" ], "submitter": "HuntingFever", "note": "The \"Nobody Knows What Happened\" trophy was broken by a recent patch: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/160464-nobody-knows-what-happened-trophy-possibly-glitched-after-patch/", "trophies": [ 1, 28 ], "timestamp": 1714125908343 }, The latest patch has broken this trophy for everyone .
  23. Platinum 26# - Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

I can't say much about this one, it was a very simple plat journey, just play the story that was fun and also collect bottles which was easy. There were the minigames which at the beginning were slightly frustrating, but after figuring it out I cruised through the rest no problem. On the whole it was a charming game with an enjoyable story and 100% it only made the experience better, definitely will have a go at the rest of the trilogy.

Plat enjoyment 9/10

1. PHIL_DADDY1

PHIL_DADDY1

Long live the PS3!! Congrats on the plat!

24. Today
  25. I really appreciate your post. Many people are thinking this game is JUST 1,000 hours. But that’s JUST for the platinum. The 100% will take bare minimum 5,000 hours to complete WITHOUT boosting. If boosted you can do it in 3,000 to 3,500 hours depending on crew efficiency. I’m still personally on the fence if I want to go for this platinum just because I hate boosting and the grind is EXTREME. And I’m personally going for a full 100% completion trophy list so do I really want a stain for 2 years until I can maybe finish it? Seriously think about it guys.
  1. Load more activity