• Announcements

• BlindMango

Changing Your PSN ID?   04/10/19

Go here to see how changing your PSN ID will work with your PSNProfiles account as we implement final touches for the site over the next week.    

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. i know the vita version can have trophy issues (if you do a certain thing) but very few have had issues with the ps3 version of the game. there has been a few flags before for the ares trophy but can't jump to conclusions about this.
  3. Yes, I've had this issue as well. Not specifically in regards to the Gunslinger class (haven't started that one yet), but I have noticed that some of the guns have waaaay too low XP than they should have. So sometimes it seems as if I'm not getting the correct amount of XP. Funnily enough, the ARK is one of those weapons. As well as one of the shotguns and the Vector SMG (can't remember the ingame name, but it's the Tier 3 SMG). Indeed, this game has loads of bugs, yet I still think it's amazing. I'm just hoping I don't get affected by that progress-resetting crash. Haven't experienced any crash since the latest patch.
  4. So I looked at your list for God of War on PS3 and all of the trophies appear in order except for God Killer which is the last trophy earned before beating the game. Yours popped hours later. As you said you reloaded your save, played it again and it popped. This seems reasonable enough to me. The rest of the list is in order. I've platinumed this twice on PS3 and Vita and never had any issues. Anyone else knowledgeable enough to know if a single trophy out of order in this game could be attributed to a glitch?
  5. Good, because I think we spoke about this report, and I wasn't really totally buying it, as I had spent some time on learning what to look for when it comes to cheating in this game, and this one didn't qualify. I have however forgotten all about the reasons why, I just know what to look for.
  6. I did both DLC packs solo, and I found Campfire Cookoff to be harder. Levels 3-1, 3-3, and 3-4 in particular leave almost no room for error (I had to re-do level 3-4 more times than any other level in the main game or any of the DLC available so far). Even with all of my retries and sucking at the DLC, I still had to grind out 150 wood burnings after being done everything else. Why do they keep adding the stupid "do some action 200 more times than will come naturally" trophies??
  7. Feel free to add me My name is : RetroFirst Let me know you're from here if you send me a friend request.
  8. So this is similar to Catherine: Full Body where it's the same game, except there are some new characters/dialogue/endings/etc.? I've been eyeing P5 for quite a while now, so i'll be waiting for this version to release instead of getting the vanilla one.
  9. Well I just tried a third controller and it works, so even tho the R2 works in the other 2 controllers the button sensitivity doesn't work.
  10. PSN = Kennamer
  11. The next plat I'm going for is Dragon Age Origins. I played through it a bunch when I first got the game and I can say it's probably my favorite game of all time. One more play through to clean up the last couple trophies and I'll have the Plat.
  12. @Dragon-Archon when i get the plat again, i want an award with the new girl. Now i have the chance to put P5 plat in my milestones, so don't create a timed LP again and then change your mind PS. I want it round like the Joker one. Symmetry damn it
  13. big thanks to Sekiro Guru for showing us the wisdom of Shinobi cheesy techniques. although i did not used the glitches on bosses, only the cheeses.
  14. Is it bad if I do?
  15. There you go, permanently off the leaderboards. Maybe you paid someone to give you these trophies or something? We won't accept these as legitimate. You can PM me if there's anything, but it's pretty clear some of the stuff on your profile has been cheated.
  16. People who did so will likely end up reported, but it'll take time to zap them all.
  17. I really wish they'd stop doing these enhanced versions. It was neat the first time with FES, as it added an entirely new game on top of tweaks of the original. The ending was very bittersweet, so it made sense to add an epilogue. P3P was annoying, but understandable as it was a new platform. Golden was understandable as it was a new platform as well. But there's just no reason for this. The story wrapped up just fine and the game had plenty of content. They should have just moved on to another game. But instead, we're getting the same game with more stuff, that really didn't need it, when we could have gotten an entirely new game instead. It's been almost 3 years since Persona 5. That's enough time to make a new game, instead of just remaking one that really didn't need to be remade, for the same platform it was initially released on.
  18. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Enjoyment: 9/10 Difficulty: 9/10 Man what can you even say about this game? It's got it all. Fast paced action, memorable villains (Nanomachines, son!), solid gameplay, catchy soundtrack (RULES OF NATURE), and last but not least , the DNA of the soul, as Monsoon taught us 😆. Seriously this game is full of them. This game is probably the best ninja/cyborg simulator there is and for people who want a challenging plat, you will not be disappointed! That damn VR 18 Mission, Monsoon, Mistral and Monsoon AI and lots of other difficult battles will haunt you forever if you choose to claim this plat, but the feeling of accomplishment you will get after is worth it. Also as a Metal Gear game, it's riddled with philosophical questions which will provide you with some food for thought, and might even challenge you on the topic of normative ethics. All in all, it's a great game, one you will never forget once you've beaten it, definitely a must play for all trophy hunters who like a bit of challenge! Bonus vids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOiGejOIdGo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNNZDrS0W8M Now there's a pretty meme. Exquisite!
  19. I knew about that software some days ago (saw a guy bragging about cheating and having the platinum) but, is that huge of an issue? I thought they werent that many. So in the end is a lot of cheating and cheesing what explains this high of a percentage... damn 😥
  20. Okay so it didn't share conan exiles and paladins trophies, i admit I haven't seen any post about the games so maybe they don't share
  21. Some more ships that I have gotten this week (thanks in part to the 15 free cubes the devs gifted, along with the last six cubes I had on my account):
  22. Such a nice thread pal!!! 😎 First, from my country (Argentina) Soda Stereo: Comfort y música para volar Babasonicos: Jessico Gotan Project: La Revancha del Tango Los Rodriguez: Palabras Mas, Palabras Menos From other countries: Jane's Addiction: Ritual de lo Habitual Smashing Pumpkins: Siamese Dream Deftones: White Pony Tool: Lateralus Blur: Blur Oasis: (What's the Story) Morning Glory Prodigy: The Fat of the Land Rage Against the Machine: The Battle of Los Angeles The Cure: Mixed Up Depeche Mode: Violator Jamiroquai: High Times Björk: Debut Coolio: Gangsta's Paradise Wu Tang Clan: The W
  23. Hell yeah!! what a great new we can get even more for Persona 5 the next year!<3 but I'm a little bit dissapoint about the matter of no Persona 3/4 adaptation on PS4 /: but well, at least this royal version is a RPG!
  24. Very cool. Should I play Persona 5, wait for this...or both?
  25. #128 - Idolmaster Stella Stage
  1. Load more activity