All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. That's the One then. I have tryed only One time and dead at the 2nd boss. How many Battle i have to do before this boss?
  3. Got four Star Wars games: Star Wars Republic Commando Star Wars Bounty Hunter Star Wars Racer: Revenge Star Wars Jedi Starfighter
  4. #81 - Last Stop (PS5) - All Done Unlock all trophies ------------------------------ I wanted to play this game only because i saw a youtuber (Mystic) play it in a 30 platinum in 30 days challenge and he really recommend it. and yeah he was not wrong , the game starts pretty slow but by the later chapters it's a lot more interesting and really crazy how this story turns out. even tho this game has some major plotholes , i still really enjoyed it and i do think it's worth the experience. really wish they will do a prequel to this game to give some more back story on some of the characters. Game - 5/10 Platinum Difficulty - 1/10
  5. Thank you for letting me know, I'll deal with these in a sec .
  6. Please let us know if they are able to help.
  7. Are you still helping folks out with the Fly the Coop trophy? 

8. PS5 - Erra: Exordium - May 1st, 2024 (Kirkidexi) https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP5265-PPSA17742_00-0167027429309735 Also Animal Hunting 3D I was editing in when you responded earlier.
  9. If you finished the first one including all sidequests/collectibles, the trophy counter should stay in 64/67 (If you choose top Take Adams hand). A second playthrough is still required for the other two endings.
  10. I was at 100%, collected all Codex, even interacted with them, and the trophy was not unlocking. So I was wondering how to trigger the trophy. The answer is you've to go back to the final boss, not even fight him, just trigger the fight and the trophy will pop.
  11. Today I read that still using @hotmail or searching for it is old. Never felt more personally attacked.

1. Prince-Varuni

Prince-Varuni

What are they using then O.O I used hotmail my whole life.

2. KingGuy420

KingGuy420

I've had my hotmail account for like 25 years with no intention of abandoning it.

3. Jeanolt

Jeanolt

@Prince-Varuni mostly gmail, which is easier and is synced into any Android phone. Hotmail changed for Outlook more than a decade ago, but me and probably many people haven't lost the habit of searching for "hotmail" in the bar despite not existing anymore.

I have my PS account tied to a 2009-2010 hotmail, but most of my other accounts are gmail.

12. Good 1:58 pm est to you all. What are y'alls plans for today

13. Buy your games physically, don't rely on digital services.
  14. Honestly, I get rid of D tier and just have A through C everyone’s hero mode is extremely useful, especially if they can win status effects, for example: Britz and Socks can just straight up chess most bosses (especially the final boss or that can’t be infected with status elements with special attacks) sure socks is RNG but you were landing a status effect anyway chick can save up on SP especially if you’re extremely low on HP. And I know this is somewhat outlandish but weakness element should not be underestimated and the fact it’s guaranteed (it’s not the best status, but can never say no to taking less damage) and on that note, I’m kind of surprised that people still use the FUGA 2 Forums
  15. Im thinkin about retiring as a trophy hunter...

16. Well, since I didn't get an answer to my last question, I decided to just change around the games as so, putting Hitman GO: Definitive Edition as White and moving Jack N' Jill DX to gray since it has some dominance of gray in the image. The Colors: White: Hitman GO: Definitive Edition Pink: Final Fantasy II Red: Final Fantasy VI Brown: Autumn's Journey Orange: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon Tan: Unpacking (PS5) Light Green: Final Fantasy III Light Blue: Intrepid Izzy Blue: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Deep Purple: Spyro the Dragon Purple: Wordbreaker by POWGI (PS4) Gray: Jack N' Jill DX (PS Vita)
  17. I know it's a bad decision but at least, this specific game was free during a whole month in the pandemic.
  18. What a crap month. Not sorry but this month Sucks
  19. Kind of odd that Sony is taking a first party game off the service, regardless of a supposed remaster or not.
  20. Today
  21. The one where you hit a ball with your foot.
  22. Even with 3 uses of the insta-kill elixir I still couldn't get this to work. I don't think it's bugged but I wonder if the wording is a bit misleading and the idea is you kill the 5 zombies as it makes its return, hence why you shouldn't throw it directly into the zombies, but slightly off. As I tried 3 rounds of only killing with the damn thing, the insta-kill elixir and it was only after looking at a couple of YouTube videos I noticed how they were throwing and I got it after a couple more attempts.
  23. Alongside my full trophy guide here: I have put together some additional video guides to help you through your undersea journey! All 69 Shells video is a work in progress (will update this post soon) Here are all 7 Heartkelp Sprout locations! These increase the amount of heartkelp pods (heals) you can carry, up to 10. (Timestamps in YouTube description) Here are all 11 Old World Whorls, which increase your Umami Charges. The first you collect will give an increase, but then you'll only receive the upgrade after every two. (Timestamps in YouTube Description) Here are all 25 Bloodstar Limb Locations! These permanently increase your max health for every 5 you collect. (Timestamps in YouTube Description) Here are all 17 Outfits you can find for Kril! These don't offer any stat boosts or advantages, but are still cool to have with many being easter egg nods to other games and media (Timestamps in YouTube Description)
  24. Got it free during the Playstation's Play at Home Initiative apparently.
  25. Drew someone's Sonic OC as part of a art request, I think it came out looking pretty good.
  1. Load more activity